Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

What a love hate relationship with NT.  Try to help people out and you have comedians that just mimic how many times you called because you don't want to get flamed for passing bad info (I will admit that some of the comments are actually funny, even if I'm on the receiving end). Someone posts a conversation screen shot reiterating what I've been told and he's a liar because it's not on the calendar... pick up the damn phone and use the product number I attached or do the same Quise2024 did and ask via chat before you call him a liar. Or worse, you catch grief for passing too much info. You think this is the only site that passes this info???

If you think this re-stock/release was going to fly under they radar, you are sadly mistaken. At some point, someone was going to spill the beans. I want more 88s myself (and that actually fit), but whether anyone passes info on here or not, FTL was gonna be jammed anyway. It's not like a NDC Tweet restock where it came out of the blue. If you're gonna miss out, better to miss out to another NT'er than some bum that got lucky.  Fact of the matter is some of us wouldn't have the shoes we got if we weren't being educated and passed info on these forums. Since last November, I've probably spent way more time than I should on these forums, but at the end of the day, I have a fighting damn chance to get some pairs I really want because there people on here that actually want to help. 

When I contacted Footlocker Customer Service via chat I got the following response; not as reassuring:
18063dae_002.jpeg
You have to specifically ask about the restock/relaunch. If you look a few pages back, I mentioned that.  I bet if you call or talk to someone different, you're going to get a different answer. Mention May 25th and they should be able to dig up the answer your ears want to hear or your eyes want to see for that matter.

Photoshopped, it's not on the release calendar.

dumbass when do they ever put restocks on the release calendar and why would they put this popular of an item on the calendar this far ahead of time. Obviously the word isnt out yet on these. Why would i photoshop a footlocker chat.

I just talked with another rep to ask about GS sizes for a friend and I got the same info

View media item 391116

Why call me dumb?...there has been restock talk before they released originally, lol. I have my pairs already so I really don't care. Plus your original post, " the rep" said look at the release calendar for more info....and it's not on there.

Last edited:
Damn JB. Was talking with my brother about how the grapes are going to be it for me this until the fire red 5s. Still salty that finish line rejected my card on rd. 

What a love hate relationship with NT.  Try to help people out and you have comedians that just mimic how many times you called because you don't want to get flamed for passing bad info (I will admit that some of the comments are actually funny, even if I'm on the receiving end). Someone posts a conversation screen shot reiterating what I've been told and he's a liar because it's not on the calendar... pick up the damn phone and use the product number I attached or do the same Quise2024 did and ask via chat before you call him a liar. Or worse, you catch grief for passing too much info. You think this is the only site that passes this info???

If you think this re-stock/release was going to fly under they radar, you are sadly mistaken. At some point, someone was going to spill the beans. I want more 88s myself (and that actually fit), but whether anyone passes info on here or not, FTL was gonna be jammed anyway. It's not like a NDC Tweet restock where it came out of the blue. If you're gonna miss out, better to miss out to another NT'er than some bum that got lucky.  Fact of the matter is some of us wouldn't have the shoes we got if we weren't being educated and passed info on these forums. Since last November, I've probably spent way more time than I should on these forums, but at the end of the day, I have a fighting damn chance to get some pairs I really want because there people on here that actually want to help. 
+ 1

THIS

Damned if you do damned if you dont

+ 1

THIS

No kidding. As a newb, I can't offer much assistance and the one time I think I can ... There's more negative than positive lol. Oh well, I'm jjust happy there are a lot more people helping me out with their info or I'd still be rocking Kangoroos or Pro Wings lol (j/k).

Seen this a bunch of times on NDC, FNL , and FTL with reps though.  That is the only reason people are skeptical.  People have asked this on twitter and they said no, which is expected of course.  Good luck to you guys going after these if they release any that day.  I am all black toes, all weekend.  Going after as many pairs of those as I can get my hands on. 

Need to scoop a pair to trade. People around my area are still confused as to how I was able to land a pair. Ready and willing to trade plenty of stuff for 'em.

Ok, stop the commotion and all the confirmation nonsense.   You already got the info, now move it along and just wait until the time comes.  This message will self-destruct in 1, 2 ... 

never got a pair when they came out and I will not pay the going rate for them, I've struck out on these a few times since RD so I am really hoping I can secure a pair this time

+ 1

THIS

No kidding. As a newb, I can't offer much assistance and the one time I think I can ... There's more negative than positive lol. Oh well, I'm jjust happy there are a lot more people helping me out with their info or I'd still be rocking Kangoroos or Pro Wings lol (j/k).

Don't let it get to you...a new user with barely some post posted the backdoor link to finishline on launch day....every member brings something to the table...well atleast most of them lol

I just wouldn't worry about 95% of the people on these boards.  Super selfish people that would rob their own moms.  You'll find the 5% of us that really hook it up though, and it will make it worth it (of course then you'll get banned because clowns run wild and troll all over these boards, but it's pretty easy to tell when one of us comes back)

Don't let it get to you...a new user with barely some post posted the backdoor link to finishline on launch day....every member brings something to the table...well atleast most of them lol
And thank God for him, he's how I got my first pair ... albeit it was too big. Haha. Better than nothing though. 

I just wouldn't worry about 95% of the people on these boards.  Super selfish people that would rob their own moms.  You'll find the 5% of us that really hook it up though, and it will make it worth it (of course then you'll get banned because clowns run wild and troll all over these boards, but it's pretty easy to tell when one of us comes back)
Damn dudes tried to take you down fam? SMDH at these supposed "men" on NT.

Footlocker didn't confirm for me
That rep confirmed you with out saying it. I say this because she told you to check back at the end of the month (when other reps said they will restock 5/25) if she has no information on it then why would she tell you the end of the month, why not next week or end of the week. Get what I mean.

I honestly believe the 2 reps I talked to and the one Fahqu001 got his info from went beyond what they were suppose to. Reps are coached not give out that kinda information thats why they always have the same response no matter what store you talk to

LOL I stepped outside the R.O.C. one too many times.  Just using the block member button more wisely now instead of replying
wink.gif
It's hard to restrain yourself sometimes I know LOL. I was wondering why I stop seeing you post. Good to see you back though fam.

Footlocker didn't confirm for me

View media item 391209

That rep confirmed you with out saying it. I say this because she told you to check back at the end of the month (when other reps said they will restock 5/25) if she has no information on it then why would she tell you the end of the month, why not next week or end of the week. Get what I mean.

I honestly believe the 2 reps I talked to and the one Fahqu001 got his info from went beyond what they were suppose to. Reps are coached not give out that kinda information thats why they always have the same response no matter what store you talk to

Yeah, that makes sense. He would have just said no if its not.

Is "Ashley F." the only rep from online footlocker? I can't believe big company like FTL hire only 1-2 reps for online service. 
indifferent.gif

It's hard to restrain yourself sometimes I know LOL. I was wondering why I stop seeing you post. Good to see you back though fam.

Thanks fam! Good to be back with the community. Gonna be a wild month with more of these, Grape 5's and black toe 1's. Man those are all 3 some serious classics...

Back
Top Bottom