Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Foams technology is ridiculously better than Air max technology.

Foams are easily the most comfortable shoe ever (i have only ever worn hyperpositess)
Foamposite aren't comfy to me.

View media item 211547
:lol:

IDK how, but you are doing it wrong!
the foam material shapes to your feet ffs.
I barely wear 'em. shrugs

Same here... Nicely built shoe but not padding what so ever! But back to the IIIs... Lmao at $200 for Nike air on the back with same ol quality this is clearly opening the gate for JB to charge $200 for sneakers now watch.... Ppl just keep falling for it...

. Ppl just keep falling for it...
Defending it too
laugh.gif

well i was a ****** in 2011 and missed the boat on these....... not missing the boat this time especially with nike air.

$200 is doo doo though :smh:

at the end of the day its your money, so I guess you do what you want with it.

Last edited:
glad i got my 2011's DS,

idk if i will ever wear em..

kept my 03 ds til the 11's

and now with concords and all these other shoes, who knows

but them raising the price and keeping the crappy leather is eeeeeew

and that kramer gif is hilarious

Ohh no! say it isnt so. There is a word that I will never see in my life on the bottom of the shoe. whatever will I do
LOL, this made my day, but yeah Nike Air just looks right on these man, we can't find rockable 94 pairs so honestly cop or you don't, life will go on
wink.gif

Hummmmm Nike air (check)..... Now the deal breaker is the leather ???? What kind if leather are these having? Are they the same as the 2011.

My '11 pair is beat.. Ima grab a pair of these to put in the rotation for em.

This price hike is trash btw, but there's no point in complaining since I want em.

Some of ya'll need to chill out on the whining, come release day mad people will be salty cuz they didn't get theirs.

yeeeah they look like that crappy super smooth, super cheap, leather that made me almost puke when buying my 2011s.

but they are my favorite shoe, what can u do?

200 tho.. :x :smh:

Nike Air is cool, but that price jump is ridiculous unless we're getting NIKE AIR quality. Even then.. they were cheaper back then with that quality. JB milkin us for everything we got now.

This will only make the price of OGs go up not down. Cause of all the cry baby's saying what's wrong with these they will just want an OG pair and spike up the demand. Plus OGs are becoming more and more rare so the price on them will only go up

Will be passing on these just because I am content with my 2011 pair. It's funny because many people complain about the III's not having the Nike Air on the back and when they finally get them they complain about the price. Justly so I might add, but in the end if you really want them then you will buy them.

The corny sarcastic people are the ones all butthurt over the word Nike not being on the bottom of the shoe, as if it matters. As if any of this really matters. This thread is so full of ignorance and douchery.
Please man you must not know about the history? MJ got gifted the dunk contest in these and had sex with alot of hot chicks. That ish is important in my life. In fact, when I die, my fully decked out OG Nike Air 3's are going to get me into heaven bro. That really matters man.

cheap material? price mark up? 5th time releasing? but it has nike air on the back tho lol.....Naw, yall can have it. PASS! :smh: :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom