Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Mystery pair my ***. Probably gonna be reverse green glows or some dumb ****, lol. :smokin JB has been slackin in the design department.

The NA treatment on a Retro = Mystery shoe. big surprise...:smh:

I think the kam defense is hilarious, nobody remembers how he had dudes riding down on finish line for like a week straight looking for invisible royals.

I was hoping JB was going to do the right thing and bless us with bc3 88's but I saw some terrible pictures earlier showing the direction the idiots at nike are probably going to go.
View media item 433125

I actually think these aren't that bad, just need to remove the speckles and I would cop (also need to see the materials).

So I have a pair of 88's ds from Feb. up on eBay, and their up to a pretty high price. What's the best way to make sure I don't get scammed through Paypal

Check their feedback, only ship to a confirmed address, make sure they are PayPal verified. Go with your gut, if you feel something is off, there probably is. Make sure to put tracking on the package and signature confirmation helps to.

Last edited:
Check their feedback, only ship to a confirmed address, make sure they are PayPal verified. Go with your gut, if you feel something is off, there probably is. Make sure to put tracking on the package and signature confirmation helps to.

additionally, only ship to the address listed in the paypal transaction. make sure it says it says that the transaction is covered by Seller's protection. Use signature confirmation.

So I have a pair of 88's ds from Feb. up on eBay, and their up to a pretty high price. What's the best way to make sure I don't get scammed through Paypali
I heard of people videotaping the process of shipping, if you think about how the only way to prove it in the video is to never have the camera off the shoes during the whole taping up the box and traveling to a drop off center it's really a hassle.

My pair came today.  The tumbled leather is soft and a higher quality compared to my 2011 True Blues.

Last edited:
went to pick up a pair of 88's yesterday and the second before I left my house I suddenly decided to google fake vs real 88's. thank god I did, it turned out to be fake. The guy acted all surprised, I thought eh maybe he didn't know he said he got them in a trade before I told him they were fake. Texted him back the websites that show fake vs real and got no reply... motherf-er knew. scumbags these days

additionally, only ship to the address listed in the paypal transaction. make sure it says it says that the transaction is covered by Seller's protection. Use signature confirmation.
this! 

Paypal's always got your back!

Last edited:
My 88s just came in today and they smell
Like there straight from the factory they have that weird smell to them

went to pick up a pair of 88's yesterday and the second before I left my house I suddenly decided to google fake vs real 88's. thank god I did, it turned out to be fake. The guy acted all surprised, I thought eh maybe he didn't know he said he got them in a trade before I told him they were fake. Texted him back the websites that show fake vs real and got no reply... motherf-er knew. scumbags these days
Not trying to defend this guy but if a guy doesn't reply to your text I wouldn't jump to conclusion. Are you guys BFFs? If I was him and got scammed in a trade I would be pretty upset and that link you sent him probably put salt in the wounds.

Not trying to defend this guy but if a guy doesn't reply to your text I wouldn't jump to conclusion. Are you guys BFFs? If I was him and got scammed in a trade I would be pretty upset and that link you sent him probably put salt in the wounds.
it was YOU wasn't it

laugh.gif
 nah i definitely see your side but it's a gut feeling based on other things he said during the meet.

Production dates on my pair are 9/12/12 - 12/21/12 so i'm guessing the relaunch pairs are from the same batch.

it was YOU wasn't it
Haha ... naw I cant take the time to cop multiple pairs. If I had 88s id prolly only have one pair and id be rockin em. I struck out on that release. By accident I managed to order two pairs of Grapes on Jimmy Jazz because I had multiple browsers up and my cart got updated with two pairs at checkout.

Keep huntin for those 88s

Back
Top Bottom