Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I just got offered $600 for mine but can't pull the trigger!  It's a hard shoe to get rid of
$600?!

The shoe cost $200

Take the money.

Where did this $600 come from?

There was a sneakercon not too long ago and they were selling for $400

$600!!!

For that price I will quote 50 Cent:

How much?

You can keep them!!

God bless all of you with this shoe, no way I will ever over pay that badly for any shoe.

$600?!

The shoe cost $200

Take the money.

Where did this $600 come from?

There was a sneakercon not too long ago and they were selling for $400

$600!!!

For that price I will quote 50 Cent:

How much?

You can keep them!!

God bless all of you with this shoe, no way I will ever over pay that badly for any shoe.
Yeah man all I can find atm are around $700-$900. I guess i'm just gonna have to wait for them to re retro. I just paid a little over $400 shipped for a pair but I think the guy flaked and wont upload any tracking info etc etc. If you can find any for around $400 let me know man i'll shoot you a finders fee.

Did you get shipping confirmation?
I did not 
mean.gif

Sorry bud.

I don't roll that way.

If I find a pair I will just PM you for free.

I am old school and I can't stand that "finders fee" BS.

That BS is a millennial generation thing.....
I appreciate it man, i'm the same way. I said that to entice the millennials that are on NT. Good lookin out man.

Jesus man strike 4 for me. First pair came in and they were fake. Returned those got my money back. Second try , I won an auction on eBay and the guy never even sent anything he just refunded the money. Third try I paid via PP invoice and another guy just didn't even ship the shoes. Forth try was tonight and I paid via PP invoice again and he didn't even go through the motions saying he shipped them, after an hour he just refunded the money and won't respond. It's looking like unless I just pay $700+ these just weren't meant to be for me. FML

Jesus man strike 4 for me. First pair came in and they were fake. Returned those got my money back. Second try , I won an auction on eBay and the guy never even sent anything he just refunded the money. Third try I paid via PP invoice and another guy just didn't even ship the shoes. Forth try was tonight and I paid via PP invoice again and he didn't even go through the motions saying he shipped them, after an hour he just refunded the money and won't respond. It's looking like unless I just pay $700+ these just weren't meant to be for me. FML
Damn man your having the worst time like I was having.. There's none on ebay at the moment I seen some for 500 a few weeks ago but I wasn't prepared to spend that then.. I ended up copping the 2011 pair from rif why want you do that or Nike air and this exact release is what you want??

Damn man your having the worst time like I was having.. There's none on ebay at the moment I seen some for 500 a few weeks ago but I wasn't prepared to spend that then.. I ended up copping the 2011 pair from rif why want you do that or Nike air and this exact release is what you want??
Yeah it's been absolutely ridiculous man lol. I  was thinking about copping the 2011 pair, but there is just something about that NA on the back and Jordan in the dunk contest that makes me love that 88 WC 3. We'll see, I just can't take much more of this lmfao.

Yeah it's been absolutely ridiculous man lol. I  was thinking about copping the 2011 pair, but there is just something about that NA on the back and Jordan in the dunk contest that makes me love that 88 WC 3. We'll see, I just can't take much more of this lmfao.
I feel you that Nike air is nice but the shoe is my Grail I gladly spent that 400 and said forget it no regrets most I ever dropped on a shoe but I feel like I can stop after this pair (never will tho)... The Na isnt a deal breaker for me the fact they came out closer to now is I wanna wear mine for some years but I'll keep mine deadstock till August on my bday that first wear of white cements is the most important can't get that back its like a ritual.. Goodluck in your hunt

I feel you that Nike air is nice but the shoe is my Grail I gladly spent that 400 and said forget it no regrets most I ever dropped on a shoe but I feel like I can stop after this pair (never will tho)... The Na isnt a deal breaker for me the fact they came out closer to now is I wanna wear mine for some years but I'll keep mine deadstock till August on my bday that first wear of white cements is the most important can't get that back its like a ritual.. Goodluck in your hunt
Thanks man and enjoy UNDSing those bad boys on your birthday. 

I guess the Jordan gods don't want you to have this shoe.

I guess the Jordan gods don't want you to have this shoe.
Hey it turns out that the last guy who didn't send anything actually did, and they showed up on my doorstep today after I already opened a claim with PayPal. They arrived today with no box, no hang tag and they look like they were worn ( seller said OG everything and DS.) On top of all that they look to me like they are fake. If you guys can check out my LC thread I would appreciate it. We filed the claim like 3 days ago and the seller has not responded nor has he uploaded tracking info yet, so I don't know what to do now. Thanks in advance. Getting sick of this lol.

http://niketalk.com/t/625708/lc-air-jordan-3-white-cement-88#post_23235938

Back
Top Bottom