Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

i have 2 pairs DS perfect condition

sz 9.5 and 13.5 (very rare size)

i want to sell them (around 600) because another heat are comming 

nthat.gif

I recently sold my DS pair on Stock X. I didn't trust any of the usual avenues b/c I fear being scammed (switcheroo, chargeback, etc)

Keeping my worn pair. $$$ talks and saving up for a GSXR 1000.

Just hate I sat on them too long. The prices have dipped now

i have 2 pairs DS perfect condition

sz 9.5 and 13.5 (very rare size)

i want to sell them (around 600) because another heat are comming 

:nthat:

The size 13.5 will always sell for less than the size 13's although you would think the opposite.
I now from first hand experience as I have sold some over the years.

H
I recently sold my DS pair on Stock X. I didn't trust any of the usual avenues b/c I fear being scammed (switcheroo, chargeback, etc)

Keeping my worn pair. $$$ talks and saving up for a GSXR 1000.

Just hate I sat on them too long. The prices have dipped now

I appreciate the shoes! They are perfect. These are weird they dip and then they skyrocket, I have seen this trend on these the last year.

We should keep this thread bumped everyday and spam JB social media accounts demanding these return......

Nah they gotta bring back the blacks first

Slated for this fall... OG treatment.

I'm defiantly in the market for another DS pair - I wear these more than any retro I own, no cracking, no chipping, still look great. Comfortable shoe when broken in, go with anything.

My laces are yellow as hell and the NA heel tab is just starting to get that off-white color, I honestly like em better that way.

Only thing I hate it when the sock liner starts to get yellow/stained. Still trying to find a suitable and successful way to brighten up a white sock liner. I don't like using bleach on my shoes, for any reason.

WC3 OG, TB3 OG, next logical step...

With all the remastered OG drops, I find it highly unlikely - rumor or not, that NA BC3's won't drop this fall or the following year.

I would suspect Bc3 over WC3 thought due to the 88 release. Then again, who knows - JB is bringing back OG ones with ZERO complaints from consumers, at a higher price. JB and Nike have taken hard hits from Adidas, I would imagine they are on the burner to lineup some highly desrieable shoes.

Regardless, I'll take all the wc3/bc3 I can get my hands on.

Girlfriend got me a DS Bc3 for Xmas - so she done good.

getback getback they look like they were barely even used. If u want em badly I would do it. If not these or bc3s are rumored to release this holidays??

I would cop all day for that price... it's a resilient shoe, doesn't crack or crease bad, as long as the white liner is clean, and not badly stained - with a deep cleaning these could be 8-9/10 if you do it right.

Yeah I don't even buy sneakers like that anymore but these were always grails for me and the price seemed fair. Seller is being sketch because it was an auction and I don't think he likes the price, talkin' about "we have to do this through Paypal or I'll relist."
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom