Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Will cop to flip due to the demand for these, and idc what any1 thinks. Anyone wanna sell me there 2011's for a nice price due to the release of these im here, all this for a logo that gets covered by my pants lol i miss the old days of the sneaker game

I can see it now, dudes not gonna show off the shoes anymore, everyone gonna be pulling up there back pants leg to show off their logos, i bet these will be $200+ just look at the foam prices, HYPE KILLS

Last edited:
So let me get this straight! If JB rereleases every shoe with with it's OG Nike Air, you guys are going to recop every shoe that has just been retro'd? And I still ask, if OG'ism is so important why not wait for something more along the lines of the real OG 3.

There needs to be a better way to buy online.  It's so frustrating.  Anybody remember when you signed up for the Flight Club and they had exclusives like the Black suede 12s?  I wonder if something like that would work at this point...

^was thinking the same thing, like the black/red xv's they released a couple yrs ago

I'm good with my 2011's. Good to see OG collectors getting ******* on. I love when they cry about their precious OG's.

If u had an old pair its not wearable period! Why sale it for rape price to a new collector knowing that your old pair of shoes is no longer wearable?

Glad jb is retroing these with nike air! Been in the jb shie game since 2001...

I copped 2 pairs of 99 retro 4's both of them fail apart after a couple wear... And i purchased the shoes sometime in 03?04?

My point? U can actually rock these until the paint cracks and shoe fall apart! Not having to worried about walking a certain way so ur shoes dont fall apart in public!

Oh does these make the value of your retro 3 drop? Haha funny!

And now they need to release these in my favorite color way....the black cements with the Nike air...then my shoe life will be complete!

laugh.gif
@ 10 pages already.  Wow.
I wish they can go back to retroing the OG colorways 1 through 6 with Nike Air and retro+ with a Jumpman.
THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave it to JB.  It's a good thing I left room on my JB list for 1 or 2 random releases.  JB can keep everything that I'm on the fence about.  I'm going in on these, Royal 1's, and Black Toe 1's.  Thank god I passed on the 2011 version.  They know exactly how to troll us.  Most of us who have been in this a while are just about done with J's.  What better way to bring us back than to use that ace in the hole.
laugh.gif
  I sold those basura Varsity Red 6's so I'll take a true Infrared 6 w/Nike Air.  Other than that, I'm not gonna be buying the same shoe over and over again unless I can sell my worn pairs for what I paid.  Not gonna fool me.

These better be an "NRG" with premium quality leather.  Highly doubt we get that though.

I expect to see a ton of 2011's hit eBay very soon.
I've said it before and I'll say it again. There are some real changes being made behind the scenes at JB, changes I think all of us will appreciate.
I hope you're right.

I never understood why you guys *****ed and moaned over the lack of Nike Air. It does not make or break the shoe. More than half of you that complain about it weren't around for it or didn't even see the first half of his legacy. Some of you probably can't even remember the second three peat. Like some people, Nike Air doesn't matter. A hot shoe is a hot shoe. You don't get points for having a Nike Air III. Chicks never gave up the ***** because your Jordans said Nike Air.

Nike Air isn't going to bring back good leather. Its not going to bring back midsoles that don't crack. Its hilarious what a logo does to y'all. These won't devalue an older pair for those idiots that think so.

Last edited:
these new retros are shaped funny, i can tell the shoe isnt close to the real thing (og, 1st retro) when i put it on my foot.

Why can't JB just mass produce everything so that we all can be happy!! They know we all gonna be buying them if theyre all readily available...Eff this online only or limited release!!! But again only in a perfect world would that ever happen...

I'm glad that this does nothing for me anymore. I got out over a year ago and sold everything I had. feelsgoodman. Buying the same shoes over and over again for a higher price isn't the business.

Nice to see JB listening to us...
A lot of you are voicing concern over how hard these will be to copp, but keep in mind that the Playoffs XI was the hardest copp of the year, overall, and these won't be as difficult as the XI. Not saying JB will produce anywhere close to 500k of these, but these won't bring the grandmas out. With that in mind, My body is READY for Feb.16 (my source says that is the RD, as of right now).

My OG 88s are long gone, considering I was in 5th grade, but my BEAT 94s are still in my closet... They need a baby brother to look after 8)

well well well...

to those that said this would never happen and people should let it go...what's your life like? :smile:

as long as these arent stupid limited or have some gimmick slapped on, these will be copped by me exponentially, these were my first Jordan back in 1988

well well well...
to those that said this would never happen and people should let it go...what's your life like? :smile:
as long as these arent stupid limited or have some gimmick slapped on, these will be copped by me exponentially, these were my first Jordan back in 1988

haha well it looks like you're not copping them then. they will be stupid limited and the gimmick is the slam dunk contest. what else is on your list for 2013? lol.

These will be copped!!! Especially since I missed the 2011 release and the Cement 4s this year. This is AUTOMATIC! 

investing in kicks isn't a wise move. da smartest position to take when you cop kicks is cuz you like em, not cuz you

trying to be exclusive, cuz once they re-release da sodium levels increase, like you just displayed lowkey.
View media item 188342
nice comment btw:smokin, all those people who like to invest on something like jersey, clothes, and shoes need some education. you want invest better do it in stock market exchange bruh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom