Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

^^^ Agreed. Never understood why people cop shoes just to make MAYBE a $100 profit. It aint even that serious... Same way I don't understand why people buy shoes and brag about only wearing them a couple of times...Really!?!?!? Who spends almost $200 to look at a Nike box in the bottom of the closet???

If Nike made 500,000 of the breds, then I at least like my chances with these. They COULD do somethin stupid, but also these last few releases haven't been difficult. Maybe it's a sign that Nike and JB is being more reasonable.

:lol: @ "Hypebeast Hughes"

NIKE AIR will bring everyone out to cop these, regardless if they released yesterday.

People thinking these won't be that difficult to cop, are just in a fantasy.

Last edited:
JB is the biggest troll in the industry and the hypebeasts are ecstatic about it.
laugh.gif
Yeah, This^. Nike, the Hype Train, and senseless consumers have turned sneaker buying into a disgusting hobby.

Cats will cop 3m-less xiii's knowing that JB is trolling, but will tell you you'e stupid if you don't cop. No wonder he can tease yall with the illusive Nike Air insignia
eyes.gif

Dudes might as well just give Jordan Brand their bank account and routing numbers

Yeah, This^. Nike, the Hype Train, and senseless consumers have turned sneaker buying into a disgusting hobby.

Cats will cop 3m-less xiii's knowing that JB is trolling, but will tell you you'e stupid if you don't cop. No wonder he can tease yall with the illusive Nike Air insignia:rolleyes

Dudes might as well just give Jordan Brand their bank account and routing numbers

haha pretty much. people who didn't cop the '04's copped the newer pairs without 3M. Couple years down the road they're going to get the 3M treatment and the same people will be copping.

Cats will cop 3m-less xiii's knowing that JB is trolling, but will tell you you'e stupid if you don't cop. No wonder he can tease yall with the illusive Nike Air insignia
eyes.gif

LOL, true! The same cats who are already selling shoes they bought this summer talking bout "2 Pairs for me."

View media item 188342nice comment btw:smokin, all those people who like to invest on something like jersey, clothes, and shoes need some education. you want invest better do it in stock market exchange bruh
I don't agree with you 100% regarding the stock market. As far as I'm concerned its legalized gambling for the rich. You can lose your shirt faster than you can blink and you have NOTHING to show for it just a worthless piece of paper. If you ever look at a statement for a broker they have a disclaimer because they can't advertise any guaranteed gains because if somebody lost their shirt they'd sue them. Before you question me I have an degree and i'm going for my CPA so i'm not some Jerbroni talking out of my ***

Will cop to flip due to the demand for these, and idc what any1 thinks. Anyone wanna sell me there 2011's for a nice price due to the release of these im here, all this for a logo that gets covered by my pants lol i miss the old days of the sneaker game
I can see it now, dudes not gonna show off the shoes anymore, everyone gonna be pulling up there back pants leg to show off their logos, i bet these will be $200+ just look at the foam prices, HYPE KILLS

Hype will put money in your pocket and a free pair in your closet :nerd:

I wonder how many they will produce; I wouldn't be surprise if they make these limited to increase more thirst then there already is.

LMAO, JB plans on re-re-retroing all the shoes from the past three years but add Nike Air in back of them.. The end is near JB.

I never thought this day would come
happy.gif
 !!! However, Hard to get real excited knowing it will be extremely difficult to get these, without paying a ridiculous price!!!

Lmao. The hype one little symbol causes is just pathetic. Lol I understand why. But I could care less. Good luck beast.

pretty much came to say this. Over the years I just stopped caring if a shoe has NIKE AIR on the back or tongue. makes no difference to me whatsoever

Ya these will be almost impossible with it being the first NIKE AIR since early 2000s. But I am definitely tryin for em!!!

Bank on Nike Air Retros being the new $185 xmas shoe!!! After Columbia XI's Premium VI's Nike Air

Yeah JB knows what they're doing....but I still find it funny how gullible some of these NT'ers are on every III this coming year past these white cements having Nike Air on the back. JB has proven that they don't like to give the people what they want too much...because if they did there would be no reason to continue buying from them once you had your "collection" where you wanted it...

Dudes thinking the fire red 3's next year will have Nike Air on the back tab are delusional. There's no significance to it...but yet all these new age hype babies that weren't in the game in 07 will be buying them anyway this upcoming year...:smh:

I just look at this as a one time "special event" thing (for now)....If the marketing "geniuses" over at JB can find a reason to give people Infrared VI's with Nike Air on the back tab in the next few years to "commemorate" Jordan's 1st ring...they will...but I seriously doubt Jumpman Air is going away permanently.

FINALLY!!!

Maybe JB staff has been researching forums like this one, but I have no complains. I love the 3s I copped last year and I'm sure I'll love the ones next year.

Wow. Some people on here is so funny. And after browsing instagram seems like a lot of sour faces after they heard about these being rerertro… yeah we all know the look of these want exactly match the first pair or the first RETRO pair. Lets all keep in mind that Jordan Brand is a Company, their goal is to make as much money as they can. So by making the new rereretros with cheap materials and get away with it why not? What you gonna do as a customer?

File a complaint with BBB? Lmao! you think the Government will make NIKE/JORDAN BRAND do a RECALL on shietty RETRO MATERIALS? Get over it! If you never had a pair of Jordan with nike air on the back then atleast you now have a chance!

Instead of paying RAPE PRICE FOR A OLD PAIR THAT YOU CANT WEAR!

SURE THERE are peeps out there who REPAIR shoes now… but you have to pay atleast 160 or more for the shoe to get fix. On top of that you have to either find a DONOR or give up one of your doubles so they can swap the sole for you.

500+ for a old retro, (u cant wear) or if you do on planning on wearing them, then that’s an extra 160 or more to get the sole swap.

If you ask me ill take the 2013 nike air rereretro III’s pair where I  can wear them down and not have to worry about the shoes falling apart while im walking. Just my 2 cents.  

Back
Top Bottom