Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Do some of you guys have sensitive feet?? I don't think the 2011's 3's have terrible comfort.... I wear hard-bottomed dress shoes for work and I don't complain about the comfort of those.... Maybe you guys aren't buying the right size since I constantly see sizing questions on here????

$200 sweet, that's less than I thought. Now I wonder how limited they will be.
*Prays for Cav IV "limited"*

between this and preordering the Royals this will be a $450~ day for me :smh:

Last edited:
Do some of you guys have sensitive feet?? I don't think the 2011's 3's have terrible comfort.... I wear hard-bottomed dress shoes for work and I don't complain about the comfort of those.... Maybe you guys aren't buying the right size since I constantly see sizing questions on here????

I agree the comfort on those isn't bad at all. You already know majority of NT doesn't know what size to buy :lol:

IF I HAVE TO MAKE A DECISION ABOUT THESE OR BLK/ROYAL 1'S. I'M GOING WITH THE 1'S. THOSE ARE TOO BEAUTIFUL TO PASS ON.
bruh you know you will cop both
Man I don't know what I want to do yet.

I have the 2001 Black/Royal I's, but they are probably the most uncomfortable shoe I own. I've never owned a pair of White Cement III's in any version.

I think it will come down to how much $ these III's will release for and/or how much more comfortable the '13 Black/Royals are compared to the '01 version.

I'm not getting both. It's one or the other.

Last edited:
Man I don't know what I want to do yet.

I have the 2001 Black/Royal I's, but they are probably the most uncomfortable shoe I own. I've never owned a pair of White Cement III's in any version.

I think it will come down to how much $ these III's will release for and/or how much more comfortable the '13 Black/Royals are compared to the '01 version.

I'm not getting both. It's one or the other.
I am skipping all January releases to get both.
Nothing in january is a must have to me anyway/

I'm seeing 2011's popping up like crazy now lolz

That's what's so wrong about the shoe culture these days. Everyone think they're gonna get top dollar if they hold onto shoes that just dropped to resell in the future.

This. It's the case most times. When I see some prices I just :lol:. It makes zer sense.

Complaints about the BOTTOM of the shoe... :rolleyes

Exactly. Nobody is going to see that part, so why is it so important. I'll never get that logic.

Kmante, that's been the knock on the I's. The midsole is way too thin and after a while they do hurt, one of the main reasons why I'm not a fan of the shoe.

That's what's so wrong about the shoe culture these days. Everyone think they're gonna get top dollar if they hold onto shoes that just dropped to resell in the future.

This. It's the case most times. When I see some prices I just :lol:. It makes zer sense.

Complaints about the BOTTOM of the shoe... :rolleyes

Exactly. Nobody is going to see that part, so why is it so important. I'll never get that logic.

Kmante, that's been the knock on the I's. The midsole is way too thin and after a while they do hurt, one of the main reasons why I'm not a fan of the shoe.

Yep. When news gets out about new releases they try to unload the previous one asap. Through experience I've come up on some OG/quality retro heat because of this so if you're money is right you can win, too.

That's the same case if you wear jeans. You aren't going to see a tongue or a heel tab, but yet people still cry over Nike Air not appearing on Jordan's.

Good luck homie.
:lol:
Thanks. i am going to need it. Preordering the Royals to cover my bases. Just waiting on my check from my last crib. I could get up 650 back on that security deposit. But I am expecting 450-550 since they always find something to take your security deposit for, even if you left the house the way you found it

Complaints about the BOTTOM of the shoe...
eyes.gif
This is what I'M saying......

Back
Top Bottom