Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

damn! WTF!? i clicked on the twitter link like 2 seconds after it popped up. added my 10.5 to my cart. went to checkout. took me to paypal. signed into paypal. hit pay button. froze at redirecting back to nike!!

the charge on my paypal looks funny. i did get order confirmation tho. so hopefully i'm good to go.

You never use paypal when youre trying to cop something off nike or fnl.

Wow..After 20 minutes attempting on eastbay and nike.com. I went on my mobile phone and click the twitter link and saw a size 10 and 11.5 were available and just snagged the 10. Literally amazing. Figured I was SOL. 

WOOT WOOT!!! just got mine from NDC size 9.5. keep trying guys if you're able to see all the sizes. i've copped on NDC once when they tweeted that it was sold out.

Copped on NDC! After adding to cart checkout was a b**** and froze several times, refreshed, but was able to place my order...F Yeah!

FNL was a scam as expected...still haven't been able to get past Auto refresh...

Eastbay and FTL both strikeouts for me

Wish I wasn't at work. Really wanted these. Ahh well, on to the royal 1s.

Congrats to all who got through

what the hell man, i hit the link wit the quickness and it gave me the old "product is unavail" BS...smh

how are you guys seeing the shoes. The only thing I ever saw/see was HE PRODUCT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Rarely get through on NDC but I did this time. Check out was tripping out though and kept blanking out. Scared me cuz my item wasn't in cart anymore, but it processed evetually.

Gotta love 20% off also :smokin

View media item 254839

Back
Top Bottom