Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

How long does your guys' email confirmation taking?

Got the order submitted... just no Email yet.

don't even know why i even bothered 
mean.gif

had them in my cart on FNL, but when I went to the cart I'm getting the damn countdown/error page..... Should I leave that browser up?

Haaaaa I'm super late and just got through on FNL on 1st try.

You got through but they probably just took $220 from you to make some interest on for the next week. FNL probably makes more money off interest from BS orders on Jordans than they do selling stuff.

this happened to me. eastbay was already gone right after i clicked add to cart
same here, did you refresh the page or click the linik at 4:51? I also used internet explorer which is probably a huge mistake...should have used my Ipad.

How long does your confirmation email from NDC taking? Order placed.. still no email confirm....

this is total BS .

everyone is on FNL copping but i still get the 30 second screen of death .. smh

OK I got an email from paypal saying I submitted an order in the amount of $217.75 to Nike.com Does this mean my transaction was successful and my shoes will be shipped. This the email...( I **** out the personal information)

[table][TR]
[td]
[table][TR]
[TD]
paypal_logo.gif

[/TD]
[TD]

Transaction ID: *-*************[/TD]
[/TR]
[/table]
Hello **** ******,

Thanks for your order at Nike.com. Money won't leave your account until Nike.com processes your order.
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]Thanks for using PayPal. To see the full transaction details, log in to your PayPal account. Keep in mind, it may take a few moments for this transaction to appear.[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[table][TR]
[td]Merchant

Nike.com
http://nike-store.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/nike_store.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php?[/td]

[TD]Instructions to merchant

You haven't entered any instructions.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[td]Shipping address

United States[/td]

[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[/table][table][TR]
[td]Description[/td]

[td]Unit price[/td]

[td]Qty[/td]

[td]Amount[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]$217.75 USD[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]$217.75 USD[/TD]
[/TR]
[/table][table][TR]
[TD]
[table][TR]
[td]Subtotal[/td]

[td]$217.75 USD[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td] [/td]

[td] [/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]The final payment amount may change when the merchant completes the order.[/TD]
[/TR]
[/table]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/table]Issues with this transaction?

You have 45 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute in the Resolution Center.

icon_help_16x16.gif

Questions? Go to the Help Center at: www.paypal.com/help.

Get verified - Pay from your bank account and you're 100% protected against unauthorized payments sent from your PayPal account. Log in and click the Unverified link below your name.

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click Help in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

You can receive plain text emails instead of HTML emails. To change your Notifications preferences, log in to your account, go to your Profile, and click My settings

[/td]

[/TR]
[/table]

did you get an order number from NDC on the final checkout page? if so i would say your good

Back
Top Bottom