Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

FNL loaded for me but wouldnt let me finish checking out. Brought me back to the splash page. Praying to get through here

Got 5 pairs so far... not bad
roll.gif

Thats because they don't charge your account until they ship. You never shop NDC x Paypal? Come on rook lmfao
Can you tell me why so many people say NDC x Paypal is so bad.  I have used paypal for every release since the doernbecher's for at least 6-8 pairs and have never run into a problem using PayPal?

mobile finishline on the iphone is the same thing. throws you to the loop. don't know what you guys were talking about. maybe 20 min ago but not now

Finishline pops up and then it dies again. I tried checking out but it wouldn't take my information. It's dead again

Thats because they don't charge your account until they ship. You never shop NDC x Paypal? Come on rook lmfao

Can you tell me why so many people say NDC x Paypal is so bad.  I have used paypal for every release since the doernbecher's for at least 6-8 pairs and have never run into a problem using PayPal?
I've heard eastbay and FNL are terrible with paypal....

I cannot believe I just got through on Finishline....I didn't even go on until after 5:30...only one charge on my card and I got my email confirmation already

And to think the $200 price was an "issue" 
laugh.gif

...Nike knows what they're doing.

who said price was an issue? if people are easily handing out $235+tax for foams, i dont see people hesitating with $200.

i think we all need to brace ourselves because its coming, im gonna be done though. i aint paying $200 release after release. Im not cheap but i just not an idiot.

Footlocker worked! I just kept clicking add to cart

and got my email confirmation

Last edited:
My work computer doesn't load any of the sites fast enough, they're too image heavy. Gonna go to the mall like I always do and be disappointed

Congrats to all that copped, FNL screwed me and wouldn't take my PayPal for some reason, just like it did for the Bred 13's. SMH at all people who are picking up pairs just to double up on the money.

Seriously... reveal yourselves.  This is ridiculous.  People actually want to buy these shoes for retail and wear them, not just to post a freakin screen shot up of their receipt with a rape price tag attached to it....
thats horrible man already really 500 sick

Got my confirmation email from NDC...damn glad too. Wanted to double up, but at this point im thankful I was able to snag one pair!

FNL refuses to go past the countdown for me...gotta love them

Anyone else have troubles checking out at FNL though, won't take my PayPal which has plenty of funds and wouldn't take my card which has plenty of funds

Congrats to all that copped, FNL screwed me and wouldn't take my PayPal for some reason, just like it did for the Bred 13's. SMH at all people who are picking up pairs just to double up on the money.
Cart process is not working well on standard site, wouldn't take any form of payment for me thus it kicked me back to the main check out screen so for those saying drop them from your cart gotta understand that this process is not greatest!!!

Back
Top Bottom