Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Finishline pops up and then it dies again. I tried checking out but it wouldn't take my information. It's dead again
Same here. Playing with my emotions. 
frown.gif

Not to burst bubbles, but confirmations mean nothing on FINL. Ive learned the hard way too many times.

better delete that order number bro
No because you posted your order # for everyone to see.
mean.gif
cmon man....cover up that order number.....
Let me just cancel this one since you already have one on hold.
FNL loaded for me but wouldnt let me finish checking out. Brought me back to the splash page. Praying to get through here
Damn, people really salty enough to cancel an order??? Anyone have it happen to them before? I mean, it seems to me you couldn't do it online (need log-in info) or over the phone without at least knowing some personal info besides a confirm # like a real name, cc info etc.

No luck with NDC as usual.

Added my size to cart on FNL, click cart - splash page. Page loads eventually, enter WC code and submit - splash page. Counting lucky stars again....

Congrats to everyone that was able to cop these. I got no luck with online releases anymore.

Anyone else have troubles checking out at FNL though, won't take my PayPal which has plenty of funds and wouldn't take my card which has plenty of funds

Same issue it gave me, like 6 times! Finally got through and then gave me a "opps traffic too much..." Just happy I was able to grab off NDC. Just received confirmation email too!

so who is gonna wear the shoe if everyone is selling for 500? wow i swear it seems it was easier in 2011 to get shoes here i come grapes and 8s

How do you order 2 pairs from FNL? There's no worry that they'll cancel your orders if you place 2 orders? Because it says limit 1 per customer.

I was trying to get a pair for my friend who is having trouble getting through and we both got screwed on NDC with their messed-up link.

Im glad I came to school on my day off to use the wifi, would have never been able to get to ndc with my slow cable internet. just keep trying guys on FTL and Eastbay, they tweeted shoes still not sold out

Last edited:
Just got another pair from eastbay... Keep trying guys!... I'm done for the day. Going back to sleep. I'll catch up with ya'll when I get in to work tonight.

anyone look at their banking online, and notice FNL extra charging people? I heard about this problem before. How do you solve it? Or do they reverse it later automatically?

Wasn't very easy to get but stayed persistent with it. Got through luckily on NDC and mobile FNL somehow. 20% off NDC and $20 Rewards on FNL :smokin

goodluck to everyone and keep trying!

absolutely sick that my boss came into my office at 4:38 to ask me if i can help her bring a few things to her car. Ofcourse i cant say NO. I wish i would of actually had a chance at these but its cool ill take the L. I did have a 700$ comeup in BlackJack lastnight so who knows maybe ill cop at resale value

mobile fnl never went down last yr until someone there fat mouth and word got out to all those damm lurkers during the XI release
THIS. I understand helping people is a key aspect of this website, but after a certain point you having to stop helping & let people figure things out for themselves

who said price was an issue? if people are easily handing out $235+tax for foams, i dont see people hesitating with $200.

i think we all need to brace ourselves because its coming, im gonna be done though. i aint paying $200 release after release. Im not cheap but i just not an idiot.
Not so much of a real issue that's why I put the "..."...Just a lot of problems with the increase in price only for the shoe to get beasetd on still...I just find the situation funny.

Back
Top Bottom