Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I must be going crazy....I could have sworn they did. I sold all my 2011 releases so I can't look.

edit: I was wrong, they started with the white cement 4s

Last edited:
I am looking to buy a pair of these as a gift to someone. I looked at the fake shoe that was posted and I'm still so new at this that I can't tell the difference. I don't want to give a fake shoe to a man. Any tips about how to spot a reputable seller? I know to check feedback but that doesn't guarantee the people rating know if the shoes are real or not. Is paying for the most expensive pair listed a safe bet? Any help is greatly appreciated guys. Thanks for your time.

I am looking to buy a pair of these as a gift to someone. I looked at the fake shoe that was posted and I'm still so new at this that I can't tell the difference. I don't want to give a fake shoe to a man. Any tips about how to spot a reputable seller? I know to check feedback but that doesn't guarantee the people rating know if the shoes are real or not. Is paying for the most expensive pair listed a safe bet? Any help is greatly appreciated guys. Thanks for your time.
I would go with a seller who has great feedback ratings. Also have the seller send you tagged pics and you can ask for a legit check.

If you aren't good at spotting fakes, I would suggest asking the seller for tagged pics (pictures of shoes with his correct user name from whatever site he's selling from ie NT,eBay, or ISS with the current date) and then start a new thread in the Legit Check section with the pics. You'll get more help this way. Never buy from a eBay'er that has low to no feedback. 

note that a legit seller will show you everything and will give you a lot of pictures and ensure that the pictures are very clear (which will show detail). If pics are blurry and are taken in very low lighting, that is an early indication that the seller is trying to pull a fast one. 

Thanks so much! I really appreciate your help.
The #1 feature to look for is the perforation on the tongue of each shoe.   The hole should be clearly visible.   Also the elephant print on the back should be no taller than 2/3 inch from the black sole at the bottom. 

If the seller can't provide an original receipt that is usually a sign of a fake but you can't just go by that...one thing I can tell you about a lot of the fake WC3's is the "Nike Air" on the insole.

On a real pair the NIKE letters are perfectly spaced from one another. With the "AIR" the "A" comes to a point on the real pairs and on the fakes they are usually rounded.

I will keep all of that in mind. Thank you all for taking the time to help me out. You are all very nice!

I got my girlfriend a pair of these GS off FNL as her first pair f J's. She wears them all the time and after over 10 wears they still look like new. Too bad Im not gonna be taking mine for a while still got too much in the line up.  Fire sneak gotta grab yourself one while you still can
pimp.gif

Lucky dude.

But yes, if you see one you are interested in, ask for tagged pics and create a thread in the legit check section. We can take of the rest.

Last edited:
Has anyone heard anything about the black cements dropping on Black Friday? I have only heard speculation and rumors. Some swear by it, some say this is the only "Nike Air" pair they're doing.

Back
Top Bottom