Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

If I miss this restock which I probably am, I'm going to just pay resell for a pair or even the 2011 pair....idc about the Nike air I just want a DS pair of white cements for a decent price

If I miss this restock which I probably am, I'm going to just pay resell for a pair or even the 2011 pair....idc about the Nike air I just want a DS pair of white cements for a decent price

You cant mention: missing a restock DS paying resell you dont care AND decent price in the same sentence. Paying resell for a highly sought after pair of shoes for DS you not gonna find a "decent" price 2011s or 2013s

Lol not true mine works fine
damn it...something is wrong w/ mine 
frown.gif

I traded one of my pairs of Bred XIs for these months ago. Happy to see a restock. Good luck to those trying to cop for the first time. I wouldnt mind getting a second pair being that my 2011s are still fresh I see no point in trying to be greedy and getting two.

why not wait til the 25. at this point in time, its hard to tell the real kicks from the fake. unless you have up close photos and if you can inspect the sneaker in person. but 300 yea pull the trigger retail was 200 plus tax and shipping so the reseller makes 75 bucks of you
I heard the restock will be a limited number, twitter links only, $300 is a fair price, especially for a sz 13. You can take your chances on that restock, but it's not going to be easy, and if you miss them then, you may not see then again for under $350

trying not to get my hopes up on these. gonna try but if not oh well.
I got vnds 2011 white cements. What are the chances of me trading those plus a little cash for a pair? had one guy taking the 2011s plus energy kd 5s for his pair but he backed out

I was finally able to secure a pair through a trade with my brother :smile:

Took em out to the mall, and my brother told me when I walked by some guy straight up did a 180 to look at em when I walked pass 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom