Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

those are the 2011's. the box is the old style. also i think i can make out the outline of the jumpman on the first pic.

Hey guys i appreciate the interactiveness and support but I'm gonna pass because of the suspect thing such as the jordan tag and box thanks tho.

Obviously its a much different style but for anyone who has had the flyknit racer can you compare the fit to the 3's?  Similar to the jordan 3 I was told by a lot of people that the flyknit racer fit TTS but I ended up having to get a half size up. I also had a pair of blazers that seemed to run pretty small. In other words I'm an 8.5 in almost all shoes except the two nikes I have most recently owned, the flyknit racer (size 9) and I should have gone half a size up with the blazers as well. Hopefully someone can give me some advice with this info. Thanks

FWIW, for my feet:
FK Racers 10US (need a bit of toe play for running)
AJ 3 '88s 9.5US (just casual use, loosely tied,walking, not balling)

If those are fakes ^^^^, I would be fooled. Looks exactly like my 9.5s. Of course I'm no expert. Even the creasing is similar. Best of luck. Following.

I'm not crazy about the elephant print (a bit too thick in some areas), but I don't see anything else that looks fake. I suggest taking your shoes in the legit check section to get more people to weigh in.

Would you trade a pair of space jams for these? Both DS. I'm honestly torn.

Tough trade.

I think it comes down to which pair you want more.

You gotta figure the Jams will come out again in the immediate future... I doubt WC 3's with Nike Air branding will ever release again.

Id get rid of both...Dont mind me. Im on an anti Jordan kick right now. LOL

im in the same boat, considering getting rid of my 88's. my '01 jams are falling apart at the midsole and i'm thinking about finally letting them go instead of trying to keep glueing the midsole back together.

if its the 09 space jam id trade for the 88s asap... the quality is trash on those space jams and i sold my pair with no hesitation to flight club for a pretty penny

How is this thread still goin :lol:

Correct. The black and cements are either restored or have customized heel tab.

probably restored. If they were had a customized heel tab the outsole would still say "Jordan"

If only they sold these over here in the UK!!! **Sad time**

They did at the nikestore in Oxford Circus

Nike treats London the same way it treats NYC. If you dont live in those cities you can get ******.

I tell yall what ....its gonna insane when/if the Black Cement 88's drop, im talkin straight pandemonium.

The reason I bought these is because I assumed the 88BCs would come out and I would likely miss out and wanted trade bait or an extra pair if I didnt miss out.

Still waiting. Since the IIIs have been vaulted looks like I'll be waiting a long time.

I want 3 pairs minimum when that happens.

Last edited:
How is this thread still goin :lol:
probably restored. If they were had a customized heel tab the outsole would still say "Jordan"
They did at the nikestore in Oxford Circus

Nike treats London the same way it treats NYC. If you dont live in those cities you can get ******.
The reason I bought these is because I assumed the 88BCs would come out and I would likely miss out and wanted trade bait or an extra pair if I didnt miss out.

Still waiting. Since the IIIs have been vaulted looks like I'll be waiting a long time.

I want 3 pairs minimum when that happens.

The way things have been going, a "long time" might be within 5 years

Back
Top Bottom