**Official Air Jordan 8 Retro LS Navy/Peapod post**

ill pass easy
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

Quote:
^^^^^^^^ Who Said that newbies dont post that fire @*s Sh*t ^^^^^^^^^
99nxxg.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

at this gif....appropriate..

DaddyRabbit251 i'm not gonna hate if i see cats wearing this
sick.gif

IMO cats are tryin too hard wearin these for style!

navy and orange = *****PLZ!!

WMNS aquas on the other hand are FRESH
happy.gif

For Broncos and Bears fans these shoes are love. I am looking forward to the release will buy. Already in Texas its a mush have shoe. :D
happy.gif

Duval County
RIP SSG Jeffery Walker
RIP Charles A. Smith
RIP SPC James Lee Adair

This is getting ridiculous.

Let the kids buy what's they want.

Everyone has their own personal reasons why they buy Jordans & why they buy certain colorways.

Personally, I buy what I like. And most of the Jordans I like are mainly the original colorways. Those are the ones my parents couldn't afford to get for me when they first came out and the ones that I have the strongest connection to.

A lot of yall seem to be getting uptight because you feel the younger generation has no connection to Michael the player & just buys jordans cause they're cool.

NEWSFLASH:
People were doing the same thing even when Jordan was playing.
Some kids started liking Jordan the player only because it was cool to like him, play like him & wear his shoes. I can even put myself into that category. Hell, most of kids that genuinely loved Jordan back when he played never even owned his shoes because they were so expensive & had to settle for stuff like Etonics, John Stark's Adidas sigs, Kevin Johnson's Converses & Grant Hill's Fila's.

During the late 80's thru the 90's, I was (and depressing still am) a diehard Knicks & Orlando Magic fan. I liked LJ, Penny, Kemp & Webber way more than I ever did Jordan. But like all NY'ers, I rescpected the man.

Don't get me wrong... I love & own Spiz'ikes, Altitude 13's, Black leather IV's, White/tour IV's, Olive & Caro V's, Chambray & Grey/Purp VII's, Black X's and few other retro + releases. I didn't buy them because of hype but because I like them.

If someone wants to buy J's to look cool amongst their peers, let them do it.
If someone wants to wild colored J's because they genuinely like to wear colors & match head to toe with them, let them.

Personally, when I first saw these, they were ugly. Saw them in person, they don't look so bad. But I would never wear them, even if I got them for free.
If some feel different about them, that's their prerogative. It is what it is.
DEADSTOCKED SIZE 13 HEAT FOR SALE (click me):
DS CITRUS VII'S, DS REDWOOD XIV'S, DS WHITE/ROYAL/STEALTH V'S​

...:::THE GAME IS A FOOT:::...​

i like em im coppin its my last ls jordan
TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you. It's an entire nation.​
GET WELL SOON #14​

I hope no one is copping with for the purpose of re-selling them, because you are going to lose money. If you like them, buy them and wear them. But these are not going to jump in value.
TEAM AM FAM​

I slept on VIII few years back when they dropped...not this time..am cop'n this tonight.
T E A M 8 1 8
TEAM FOUNDER​
ebay : highseller07

Whoeva said these are betta quality then either aqua, mens or women is gonna be suprised if they ever get caught in da rain >D
grin.gif
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I will say that I was one of the first to post that I was copping these. I decided to get them early from uptempoair and after getting them and putting them on today, I am very happy I got them. They are not for everyone but for those that can match them with something, this shoe reminds me of how different JB used to be. Let's be honest, when Jordans first came out and I'm talking first runs here, not alot of people liked them, they could be found on sales racks for days, I still remember buying the XVIII's from Carson Pirie Scott on clearance and when the Black and Red XIX's were on Niketown clearance for like $100 so you either liked them or you did not, but I like these alot and I am glad I got them. Peace

Quote:
Whoeva said these are betta quality then either aqua, mens or women is gonna be suprised if they ever get caught in da rain >D

What if you have that water repellant stuff?
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Cool Grey IV, Chambray, Black Metallic V VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

Am waiting for them to post up and imma be all ova em
T E A M 8 1 8
TEAM FOUNDER​
ebay : highseller07

Just hideous. SMH. Why couldn't we get another color? Something that doesn't scream "I look like fakes"?

Back
Top Bottom