**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

what is the quality matter everybody is complaining about? some damn sparkles??

shoes good to me
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Cool thanks, just oredered the womens for my wife. 139.99 shipped. :pimp:
pimp.gif
ST. LOUIS RAMS

this was a good weekend!! copped 2 pairs (one for me and my bro) that were on reserve with no hassle then decided later in the day of RD (around 4pm) to cop another and still a FSR. this was great!!! wonder if these will also hit the outlets, i have a feeling they will. was going to cop the women's instead for my second pair but my lady wasnt haven't it. i thought they werent too bad looking but o wells ogs all the way i guess. playoffs should be a fun to get...not. hopefully they will be as smooth and easy.
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

Copped my pair, AND I FREAKN LOVE THEM....now just gon wait for the Playoffs :smile:
smile.gif
...but i also want the Godzilla's...lol

got both of the mens and womens aquas.

wored the womens aquas yesterday. in my opinion, the womens feel real bulky. i'm not sure if it's just me. :\
ohwell.gif

i would've went a 1/2 size smaller in the womens but they didn't have it so decided to stick with it since i wanted to wear them already that day. :D
happy.gif

I want the women's aquas now too..dang,guess i'll wait and maybe a trade will come by that's feasable.
>>>MAYJUH
TEAMMARVEL​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

I still like my OG Aqua's 100x better...

I got the perfect tee for the aquas at my site. Holler at me. NT FAM gets 20% off!

picture18jc6.png
The Esoteric Elite Clothing Co.
View our Fashion Blog HERE

So NT seems pretty satisfied with this release...(i know i am) Now I think the quality on these 8's are very good compared to what JB has been releasing latley... I dont own any 8's so is it just these ones or have the past VIII's have good quality too?

the womens would've been copped for sure if they actually were aqua. Easy cop for me, skipped the mall early, slept till about 8:45, got to my spot around 9 and was the only one waiting.

Team Wu-Tang
Killa Bees on attack
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​

nine five airmax-I am not trying to hate on your resell because I am sure you know i do it as well but when I read your sig on new releases I always see a different price and you do that on almost every release.

My question is why do you always drop the price so quickly. You do it in a matter of hours
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

spot down the street from me sold out (went around 1pm :lol:
laugh.gif
)......... :smh:
smh.gif
**Hollywood Squares**
Team Macintosh
Team Vintage Heat​
Only 20 but I'm still OG.​

Quote:
And :pimp:
pimp.gif
for taking care of all of them.

Buying Jordans for kids does NOT equal taking care of them.

-Spending quality time with then and actually showing up, and being there for them >>>>>> Jordans.

:D
happy.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

copped from my usual hookup. got the 30% discount, no tax, paid $98. but he said how it was only 1 discount b/w the kids/adults. usually its 1 kid, 1 adult. i wonder why they did that. but anyway, so i gave him $27 to cover his son's kicks he would of he used his discount on them. so in all i paid $125. still says me $25+ dollars i spent including tax. i wouldnt mind snatching up those wmns aquas too.

Back
Top Bottom