**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

caint wait until 9:00am already got mine on lock just have to get there when finishline opens i wont be able to sleep tonight im so hyped up
4 sale ds retro xi's size 13 black/red

retro ix's white/black size 13

yeah i'm planning out my schedule right now for the morning lol. i gotta be so precise.
TEAM
UNCIRCUMSIZED
The.Original.Fullzip.Hoodie.
TEAM LIL WAYNE IS STRAIGHT UP TRASH​

these have actually been one of my grails for a long time... kinda weird but im not so hyped about these...
i buy what i like rockin the shoe and not the hype

i'm gonna have some tees for the aquas. NT heads get a discount. holler at me.

The Esoteric Elite Clothing Co.
View our Fashion Blog HERE

62ekiep.jpg
:lol:
laugh.gif

these are a BIG RED DOT on da hood's radar.

Radar.jpg
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

omg, i know we all know the people at jb are ******ed BUt even a mentally challenged individual would have released this instead of the one being released :smh:
smh.gif
4uyv782.jpg
Quote:
these are a BIG RED DOT on da hood's radar.

since when was the hood filled with a bunch of fruity karamos? :lol:
laugh.gif
FS DS Size 12 Zoom Vick 1, Kobe All Star 2k5, & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at [email protected]
[/quote]

Just got back from the mall to reserve them. Its a good thing that I called to check the time the finishline would open near me and they told me they were putting them on reserve.

I got one of the last twelves and since I am in a small town in New York, they only got so many and they were already out of 10.5

I also was able to not spend money on the jewish holiday since the holiday started at 6:38 and I got their and back by 6:30

whats the status of these in houston? will i be able to cop around 9 10 am? or earlier than that?

friend just told me there's already people lined up at 34th st footaction :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
STOP THE FAKES
The Anti-Variant Movement
AIM: Dips3tRydah​

OMG THOSE VIII'S SHOULD HAVE RELEASED INSTEAD!!!

But anyway I cant wait for the " I got to the mall at 8pm and walked around like 10 times got some food and was still able to cop my Aquas for 25$ and free bubblicious *and takes 15 pics min. to post on NT*" posts.
"Show no love, love will get you killed"

Hope to get my pairs tomorrow. Anyone know how many are coming out compared to the BMPs?
Use code RA9498 when checking out for 20% off everything @ Karmaloop.com.

Quote:
see a lot of speculating about these being made in smaller numbers. I work for a finishline, we got about half what we normally get. 1 size 13, 2 size 12s, 11.5, 11, 10.5,1 10, 1 9.5, 1 9, 1 8.5. 13 mens total. We got 2 each of the big kids sizes, 16 total. I wouldn't say limited by any means, but not a "full" order this time.

^Good info.
The all the managers that I've spoken with have the same
size run plus or minus an extra size 10-11. These may not
be a total sell out... but the size run numbers alone translate
into more than a handful of sad faces if more than one
reseller joins the charge.
Good luck everyone.
FS: Jordan Military IV DS 10.5

I remember when the Mars came out, one guy on here said his footlocker got 60 pair, but that is NOT the case this time apparently.
USMA's Finest
c/o 2011

Back
Top Bottom