**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

Thank you fatpat1251 for the heads the dumb girl at fotaction told me doors open at 10am. I would've got there and puched that girl in the fo-head for not telling me the right time Sold out!

whats good my ppls in NY, Nrooklyn my footlocker on fulton street (fulton mall shopping district) opening at 5 A.M. just a heads up its the one next to game stop...when u cum in ask for Ricardo....jus so i can get the sale !!!! but nah heads up 5 A.M.
Microsoft Zune 30GB Hard Drive for sale ebay auction #110161152279 only hard drive for sale ending soon.

Footlocker Employees!!!: Are you going to be able to use your discount ? If so, how much of a discount is it?

my store got 60 pairs of these..i tell you..i'm not one to complain about quality but half the pairs are creased already..smh.. :smh:
smh.gif
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

question...will the women's aquas release on nike.com tonight along with the mens?
Where were you 8/29/07 ?

TEAMKINGKOOPA

That picture thats dude put on with the white base colorway of the Aquas is crazy... they should of droped tham in the ladies.... thats was nice.

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

anyone eastbayin it?
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

does anyone know what its looking like in the SEATTLE/TACOMA?????
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

im not sure if this has been asked but what is the best site to order from? niketown? eastbay? or does it not even matter and there service is all good? thanks
Philadelphia 76ers

Tomorrow can people please post pics of the lines, I always like to look at them and laugh
You're mad cause my style you're admiring, Don't be mad...UPS is hiring

Niketown has excellent customer service in my personal opinion. When I called them to order the Cardinal VII, my shoes were actually 10 bucks cheaper than retail, and I didn't need any type of code.

i know im not tripping but NIKE already has them up as sold out!!! its not even 9 yet!! you guys just htink there still updating the site or what???
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

Just ordered mine from Finish Line and I get to skip tomorrows line! Now hopefully I don't have to wait forever for them to ship. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom