**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

Go to the finishline.com page. On the TOP LEFT hand corner is the link for Jordan Retro 8

:lol:
laugh.gif
cgi.ebay.com/Sole-Fresh-Aqua-Oh-You-Mad-T-shirt-jordan-viii-8-iv_W0QQitemZ120160810061QQihZ002QQcategoryZ15687QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
http://p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm14.showMessage?topicID=75492.topic

Two size 13's from Finishline took me literally less than 30 seconds to order. For some reason Finishline is able to post them before midnight est because they always release early on that site.

i don't understand why people are lining up for a gr even though these are the grapes of last year minus the ls
aim:cm42006

all the newbies and hypebeast should go to sole heads

Yo Noble good stuff! If they were to put those out, then I would have a big problem tommorow...

Yeah I take back the ducktales got my confirmation email. Hopefully everything goes well this time.
TEAMBATMAN
Saving Gotham City is no joke​

Man I'm stickin with eastbay, they have not failed me yet. Can't wait till they're mailed to my office! I'm not too big on stayin up anymore for kix but this is one that needs to be in my closet with the rest of the family.

I wish they would have made the grapes this easy. I am passing on these so good luck to everybody that wants them.
TeamLakers
This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

I have no idea why people are not wanting to go to the mall? I mean it's not that hard of a cop..
Most people don't like 8s anyhow, and those who love them do not like how the color of the aqua was done.

Good looks. FNL is messing w/ ya.
-----
It is harsh !

now lets see how fast they sell i bet by 12:00pm tommorow they will all be gone
4 sale ds retro xi's size 13 black/red

retro ix's white/black size 13

Should i sleep comfortably knowing I got the confirmation email?
Usually don't buy into stuff like this, but I made a 45 dollar check in 4 days of work just browsing around. Helps pay the bills.​
www.***************.com/294546

I just ordered from Finish Line but in my statement it says no charge ($.0.00) for shipping, even though i didn't have a coupon or code for free shipping.

This makes me concerned that the order might not go through ... :frown:
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom