Quote:
Someone please tell me this is a joke..

Quote:
mikejones22
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
BREAK BREAD WITH METEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

Wow. Sounds like people are going bonkers over these things in other citys. I was able to walk into my mall and pick up 2 pairs (with plenty to spare) an hour after opening. This was probably my easiest pick up of the year.

Copped at modells on time square waited about minutes. These brang more hype then I thought they would, I was literally on line and people would ask what I was waiting for and as soon as I mentioned the 8s the respond was " o the bunnies" they didnt even hesitate to not get online, these are definitely NYC's favorite jordan. Another factor is there really werent any back to school kicks this year and every student in the world saved up that $146.17 to cop these.
TEAM PLATANO

westco mall footlocker in the 626 socal still has full size run of mens.

they opened at 10am and there was nobody in line....
will work 4 player exclusives!!!

got to my local footaction around 10. there was nobody waiting for these. got in got my pair and got 30% off. very easy pick up.

wow im surprised the more common sizes are still up for grabs online. im not buying these but it seems like theres not as much hype for these as i thought. ive been out of the loop with JB but oh well. im gonna go hit up the mall later to see if these went fast.
"Look at this room, what a beautiful room, have you seen this room?"

"Yes. We're in it!"

If I got a confirmation e-mail from eastbay am I good to go?
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
ARENAS-STEVENSON-BUTLER-JAMISON-HAYWOOD
"MY SWAGGER WAS PHENOMENAL" -GILBERT ARENAS​

Eastbay still has sizes available apparently, lots actually. And the women's white version goes up to a 13. Size 12 is a 10.5 mens right?
+ L A R K V I L L E +​
MySpace
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
ICETOWN​

*posting from bb8800*

Woke up at 10.

Cleaned up til 12.

Got to the mall at 1.

Walked out at 130 with a size 11.

Just how it should be.

Funny tho, the store was selling the white ones as if they were a mens shoe, I personally think they're tacky but right now everyone in Baltimore is a "rockstar" so its a requirement they wear bright colors.

Pics up later.

My-T.
LISTEN TO THE KIRKOUT HOUR LIVE!
THURSDAYS 5-7PM EST
WWW.XTSR.ORG
WWW.SMOKINGSECTION.NET
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BONEYSTARKS

What time PST did these finally go on swoosh? I was up at 2am and they weren't there so I went to sleep.
Lookin for any NDS J's in sizes 6-7. If u got some hit me up please.

Are coupon codes available to buy these from Finishline?
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Miami-305!!​

me and and some of my homeboys went to party. before the release date.. all of us were basically drunk.. we all seperated went to go chill with some females.. (great time) (GREAT TIME) then we woke up tired as hel and got the jays with easy pickup.. thank u jb for some classics. and thank u for the females the night before.. ooo yeaa...
Black/UNI Blue 14's for sale. size 12 email me for a reasonable price. loocated in GA

Woke up at around 6am, got to the mall shortly before 7am, and copped my 2 pairs and my brother's pair with ease. Beautiful shoe btw. :smokin
smokin.gif
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

I went with the 11.5's instead of my usual 11's, and I'm really glad I did. They fit perfectly. I'm pretty much convinced this is my real size.

But has anyone else noticed that the insoles are not glued down all the way? Mine keep on popping up a little bit every time I take a step. It's kind of annoying.

Woke up at 7:00 with fellow NTer walked over 3 blocks to the mall no one there got our sizes and bounced.

Copping shoes in Tucson is so easy :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Patrick Willis = DROY in 2007​

I picked up my 2 prs this morning...no line ..
happy.gif

What I couldn't snag was the purple, black, white track jacket...anybody know where I can cop one ?
eyes.gif

Any spots in NYC?
FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

Back
Top Bottom