**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

Woke up this morning at like 10:40. I got to the mall like around 11:00 and they still had like 2 pairs in size 11. So it was an easy cop , no need to "camp out" . Very nice shoe. I think JB did this retro justice.
Team American Muscle
Eating Rice Daily
**TEAM**
***CASSIE***"We all knew Me N U was about givin head."

1. does any1 know if the PEA PODS will be on swoosh/ndc?
2. i've seen 2 diff versions of the black aqua jacket Supermanblue79 posted...the other one has grey lining and the jumpman on da front/23 on back is diff color...any1 seen this? is it a sample?

LOL at people talking about long lines and riots, "really riots". I went to the mall around 11 and the finishline employee was practically begging me to buy some aquas. The jordan hype is dead people. It died when I saw the bmps still hanging on the walls of footaction 2 months after its release.
University of California Davis...Class of 08'
San francisco49ers:XVI-XIX-XXIII-XXIV-XXIX

Im with jd3772000 on this one. i saw this pic online week ago and I been looking for it ever since. I know its FreshJive, but anybody know any spots online w/ it in stock?
279542911.jpg
Jerz!!!

There is no hype for these around my way. Went to footaction at 2 and walked right out with my 10.5. Easiest jordan cop of my life
Ken Griffey is back!

I'm honestly surprised to see these aint selling like I thought they would.

But at the same time that's also a good thing.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

i woke up at 7, bought 2 pair online (eastbay)...went golfing...got back to the house at 1...called my boy at FL...they still had them, rolled through at 2PM, copped my 2 sz 10's....called eastbay to cancel..
wasnt as much hype as I expected..although most stores in the the CBUS are sold out..
-sf77

damn was in the stussy store today, they had em for retail, i didn't cop but i did get the undefeated collab joint.

got a call at about 10 am that my connect flaked soo i had to get off my @#%$ and head to the local FL and jus my luck,,, i snatched the last sz. 9 baby. These joints is CRACK! :pimp:
pimp.gif

Copped today at footlocker in Lompoc CA. Just me and another guy there at 9:30 to pick them up. Very easy pickup.

You Catch Me At Yo Local Party
Yes I Crank It Everyday
Haterz Get Mad Cuz
"I Got Me Some AQUA 8"s"

Was Waiting in front of the line at NTSF with my homies but another one called me up and i went to Champs.

5y3acdu.jpg
TEAM BAY AREA

Reppin Da Bay: 415​

I like that shirt and the meaning behind it but I don't want to get it just b/c it matches.
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID: jhawkcuse

picked mine up last nite at FL 34th...easy cop with 30% discount=$98...gotta go back and pick up the mets aqua color fitted...theyre ok, but the cb34s are much better IMO...all thats left is halo 3 for this month

^^^^^^^^^
I love that martin shirt and the meaning behind it goes hard but there are many shirts that match the aquas i just like the message and the fact that it matches makes it go even harder.

Copped with ease

Woke up at 5:50 am, Champs opened at 6 am..Drove 1 minute to the mall and copped went back to sleep around 6 15 am..now im posting it up!

yo xTHA KiNGx
Team American Muscle
Eating Rice Daily
**TEAM**
***CASSIE***"We all knew Me N U was about givin head."

was very reluctant to pick these up...but im glad I did, I love em
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Quote:
I love that martin shirt and the meaning behind it goes hard but there are many shirts that match the aquas i just like the message and the fact that it matches makes it go even harder.
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID: jhawkcuse

Back
Top Bottom