**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

"mines" is NOT a word :smh:
smh.gif

*Edit* - Theres no point to even speak ^ if your not even going to speak proper English.

Re: retro cards.

The ones for the IVs were the worst. THOSE felt like paper.

The ones for the V's weren't so bad.
But it's only the internet, so just relax...
Team Otaku​

Glad yall got ur kicks..stil waiting to see mine, hopefully wednesdday
T E A M 8 1 8
TEAM FOUNDER​
ebay : highseller07

Quote:
did anybody noticed that the retro cards feel cheap, i thought maybe it was just the one in that box but i checked my other pair and it also felt like paper . shame on Jordan brand for cutting the quality down to their retro cards
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

womens version > men's

anyone agree?

Side note: Mods, can you create an official thread for the Navy/Orange/Pea Pod joints that drop next week?!

got mine today look nicer than i thought, now i need some gear
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

If you don't like the @#%$ 8s, then don't ****** cop. It's as simple as that. For you to cop retros, you better know what they are about. You better know retros only last so long and they speak the truth about the quantity involved.
-----
It is harsh !

This retro card for this shoe was the worst that @#%$ felt like paper.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
TEAM XBOX360​

I don't even think i realized if i had a retro card in my box, i was just happy to get these OG jems!werd.
>>>MAYJUH
TEAMMARVEL​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

the jordan hype is really dying out...

out here in the bay...my boys were at different malls saying there wasnt alot of people

i went to solano mall at around 8 cuz i forgot to wake up...went wit my cuzzin to the footaction which had FSR left and the mall was DEAD

my girl went to sunvalley and everybody who lined up copped at champs...by the time finishline opened...everbody was satisfied

why couldnt all the past jordan releases be this EASY??
TEAM WARRIORS
WE BELIEVE.
READY?​

Most of the beasts have moved away from Jordans. By the way, those ps on the woman's aquas are FIRE. Those would be copped in a second if they came out

I'm glad the trendy and hype demographic for Jordans has gone on to other shoes. It's bound to happen and it finally gives us real Air Jordan fans the chance to buy and really appreciate them. There are just too many hype beasts who have driven the resellers into hoarding Jordans and ruining the market.

those white based PS'd VIIIs are serious. :wow:
eek.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

Back
Top Bottom