Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by DTruth07

they're ok...the 01 retros are still way better IMO

13a.gif

other then the strap its pretty much identical.

Originally Posted by Untitled

13a.gif

right, because the jumpman on the tongue and the back is in stealth mode on the 2001s. Fail.

Originally Posted by mikenguyen23

is Kay's Shoes legit??????????? or not, i need a str8 answer

Yeah, they're legit.
Originally Posted by retro1s

Originally Posted by rceefresh

I have a feeling that these aren't as 'limited' as people think...

I just really hope they are cause I don't like seeing other people at school with the same shoes as me. lol
indifferent.gif
worried about another person having the samepair......another one of NT's lowest moments right here.

cucumbercool wrote:
but these are a general release arent they? You will be in for a pretty big surprise.
wink.gif

Thought it was a QS?

Originally Posted by Untitled

13a.gif

true. other than the strap, jumpman on the back, jumpman on the tongue, lower quality leather and less sleeker shape, they're 100% identical.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by mikenguyen23

is Kay's Shoes legit??????????? or not, i need a str8 answer

Yeah, they're legit.
Originally Posted by retro1s

Originally Posted by rceefresh

I have a feeling that these aren't as 'limited' as people think...

I just really hope they are cause I don't like seeing other people at school with the same shoes as me. lol
indifferent.gif
worried about another person having the same pair......another one of NT's lowest moments right here.

cucumbercool wrote:
but these are a general release arent they? You will be in for a pretty big surprise.
wink.gif

Thought it was a QS?
like the lasers and premiers? Because i saw the lasers at Jimmy Jazz for retail the monday after releasing. These may sell but i dont think itsbeast mode nor camp worthy or even scramble/ mad dash to a store worthy. Not around here anyway

So in my area(SC) i cant find a store that is getting them within 50 miles. It makes zero since. I have a question, the olympic VI's were a QS and they gotthem in my area at the usual chains(FTL, FL), but for this release it seems that none of those spots are getting them at all across the country.

I got lucky and found a pair on ebay around 5am this morning, sz. 9 btw... 135.00 + 15.00s/h - 25% live.com cashback
116.25 - i ain't mad at that

im confused
some say they arent as limited as they seem?
but id expect to see more pairs on ebay by now if they werent
theres a bunch of the other 2 colorways
im not takin a risk, just ordered of kays shoes..
ohwell.gif

i guess its ok

For these to be so general, Im having the hardest time finding a store getting them on Saturday. (I'll be in Atlanta by the way).

Man...You boys are trippin. You think that PYS and Kaysshoes are the only 2 retailers to get these. There's no way JB would release a product of thisstature and not release them in any major city. All I hear is "No spots are gettin these in my area." Be easy....They've got to sell theirprocuct.

ive called just about every store in Delaware and no one is getting them....i dunno what to do

Originally Posted by dtb00201

ive called just about every store in Delaware and no one is getting them....i dunno what to do

dont worry buddy im going to buy extra pairs and ill contact you

ah man goodlooks...but i just found a spot thats holding them for me...its a place called sports connection in Wilmington

Know wat? It seems weird dat no one stores are getting them. Also, the Footlocker, Finishline and Footaction employees seemed to have caught amnesia. Theythink we are talking bout fusion and wat not
tired.gif
. Im not even goin towaste my phone battery huntin for em. I kno the 22nd im make a trip to da mall and see for myself
happy.gif

im kinda glad i copped for 125 and then 11 bux shipping so i dont have to worry about this mess...my spot was chargin 115 but sold out of my size... wanted tocop for retail but oh well.. i dont mind droppin a few dollars more if i really want the shoe...

The re-donk CDP prices pre-conditioned me to not mind being taxed on this pair. Like Nike brainwashed me. Good job.
I used to laugh at copping a shoe with shipping & handling tacked on...

But people here must be right, I guess if this release is a quickstrike - stores really wouldn't have good info on receiving them.
I can't see Nike apparently being this stingey with a model/colorway that is bound to sell - for once.

^^^ Im still looking for a pair and when I do im copping 2x just for the trouble its taking me to find them. can't believe how hard these are to find. Iwont be suprized that the resell price on these will go up real quick. also real lame that they added that extra $10 to the retail price just because of thatstupid strap when no one is even gonna wear them with it on and if they do, they'll look crazy doing it.

Back
Top Bottom