Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by ButterySlickness266

jury's still out on the white/black/reds though..gotta wait for them to roll in.
but seeing the black canvas won me over... & the BREDS are everything i've been waiting for...just posted the pics...
v
v
v
v
v
More pics of the Black/reds?

I can't wait for mine to come in.

i guess every store is gettting their shipment now.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by JUMPMAN2344

anyone who copped the 2001 bred 1s are prolly pissed
umm no...

I am deeply jealous of 01 or 94 or OG owners. They are the sh*t AND the urine
laugh.gif

At least they don't have to deal with a strap and a jumpman.

When's PYS shipping the shoes?!
apparently they already have the shoes in stock and ready to ship so depending on when u placed ur order wait another 24-48 hours for them to ship

[table][tr][td]JFMartiMcDandruff[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]i'll try to take more pics later... the only shot i took is the one on our site for now...

to the giant font dude... they didn't come in kids sizes.. and smallest we got was 7.5

Just copped my black/red pair off ebay for $130 shipped minus 25% live cashback its really $97 shipped
smile.gif

If anyone is interested, the sellers name is houseofsneakers2007.

You might have to ask for which ones you want and what size. They have the black canvas ones too.

Originally Posted by Lou39

Just copped my black/red pair off ebay for $130 shipped minus 25% live cashback its really $97 shipped
smile.gif

You might have to ask for which ones you want and what size. They have the black canvas ones too.
are you gay or sumthing?

Originally Posted by az005us

Originally Posted by JUMPMAN2344

anyone who copped the 2001 bred 1s are prolly pissed

why because we have a superior shoe? theres no way the quality is the same.. from leather to tounge to insole to mid sole.. 1s will last....
or do you mean the ones who paid like 500 for 2001s...

according to some1 else on here who claimed to have them the leather is tougher on this pair.

ive wanted these for a while... these were around 200-250 about two years ago and now theyre like 400 i want to cop for 70

Originally Posted by dead11

smile.gif

are you gay or sumthing?

alien.gif

smile.gif

are you gay or sumthing?

smile.gif

are you gay or sumthing?

smile.gif

are you gay or sumthing?

anyone have a list of all the online stores that will have the bred straps, please post here, props.

smile.gif

live.com have a cashback for ebay? i tried searching for it and couldnt find it

did anyone do a comparison with the 01's. isnt the shape of the straps way different? the red is brighter on the 01's and the shape overall isdifferent looking at the pics. does anyone else agree?

these are sold out almost everywhere and i dont know if any stores around my area are gonna have em..
anybody know any sites still sellin em??

Back
Top Bottom