Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Once/if i get these, i'll top it off with the black/blue Phat I
happy.gif

i pre-ordered mine from my spot. payed 108 and just need $8 to pick em up on Sat.
fire shoe.

am i the only one who wants to paint the toe box/side panels to have hi-top black toes????????????

Originally Posted by eastbayrudy

I wouldnt even bother with shiekhs in somersville. I herd they shady, I think they sell there stuff before they even release. Some of my boys would go there to get there kicks, and the employees always say that half there sizes are already sold out when they first open.
Good Lookin' on that... I called Sports Chalet in Antioch (Brentwood), Spoke with a helpful guy named John, said he was definate they were notgetting them this week, wasnt 100% that they wouldn't, said to check next Thursday. The New Store in Concord, "Josh" said that since they are anew store, they need to get their Jordan sales numbers up before they were considered for any QS. Told me the only store that may get them in NorCal wasAntioch.... Called the Sunvalley spots just because... Still Nothing!!!!

Any other Ideas???
tired.gif

i've checked and no store around my way is getting them (michigan)
tired.gif
i might have to try NDC early saturday morning
unless someone wants to hook it up for the price of retail + shipping
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by az005us

These arent going to be as limited as people think... they cant be. Just check ur local urban account.. they are EVERYWHERE

very true...^ from what i hear if your spot got the phats more than likely they'll be getting the 1s.

well called swoosh.com today and they said they are getting them around 2:30 am pacific time
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

I called Footaction in the A not getting them. Athlete's Foot already sold all of theirs. But DTLR got them.
I sure am hoping the DTLR in Stonecrest will get these. If not, then Gwinnett Place it is
smh.gif
the line will be bananas just like the OLNL pack butworse

any one know where to cop these in Pheonix, Arizona???

im about to be out there for the weekend and im not tryin to miss out on paying retail for these.

this thread is causing a panic.......just call your spots tomorrow, thats when they should know for sure.....calm down everybody....if people keep beastingover these, then there will be pandemonium

when my brother gets his, i'll post the comparison pics......
344029235.jpg

344029596.jpg

Originally Posted by looperz21

Originally Posted by eastbayrudy

I wouldnt even bother with shiekhs in somersville. I herd they shady, I think they sell there stuff before they even release. Some of my boys would go there to get there kicks, and the employees always say that half there sizes are already sold out when they first open.
Good Lookin' on that... I called Sports Chalet in Antioch (Brentwood), Spoke with a helpful guy named John, said he was definate they were not getting them this week, wasnt 100% that they wouldn't, said to check next Thursday. The New Store in Concord, "Josh" said that since they are a new store, they need to get their Jordan sales numbers up before they were considered for any QS. Told me the only store that may get them in NorCal was Antioch.... Called the Sunvalley spots just because... Still Nothing!!!!

Any other Ideas???
tired.gif
So what's this "New Store" in Concord you're talking about?

Damn..it sucks that the major stores aint gon get these...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
....went to the mall yestrday and asked around infootaction,footlocker,champs..no ones is gettin them..my chances of gettin these are gettin smaller and smaller..WHO THE HELL IS GETTING THESE DAMN KICKS??thisis crazy
eyes.gif

Your chances at retail may be slim.

I advise you to hit up eBay and pay the extra $30 more.

It will be much better than paying the $100-$200 more down the line.

i emailed nike offices in the U.K and they said "this product in unavailable in the UK market". i highly doubt any stores in Europe will have these.so to all my european N'ters - buy em online and quick.

Originally Posted by madkicks

i emailed nike offices in the U.K and they said "this product in unavailable in the UK market". i highly doubt any stores in Europe will have these. so to all my european N'ters - buy em online and quick.

damn....

Thank you anyway

Are these definitely dropping on NDC? Can someone confirm? My local spots didn't get these bad boys, and I need em.

Just talked to my DTLR Stonecrest connect. They WILL NOT be getting these. So now i need a new spot. If any of you in Atlanta find one, please help me out. Ihaven't copped a shoe since the BLK XX3's on release day.

Copped mine for below retail and early....good luck everyone, first shoe I've bought since titanium xx3's

Can anyone let me know which stores are getting these in Boston area?? Nothing at my local spots and from what I've read in these pages, no majorstores are getting them in the malls. Help would be appreciated. thanks.

BTW AirPortchy: Eu sangro as cores dessa bandeira.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

Can anyone let me know which stores are getting these in Boston area?? Nothing at my local spots and from what I've read in these pages, no major stores are getting them in the malls. Help would be appreciated. thanks.

BTW AirPortchy: Eu sangro as cores dessa bandeira.
smokin.gif
Eu tambem, amigo!!!

I called DTLR in Southlake today they said they don't know now until they get their shipment later on today. But when I talked to them yesterday they saidthey were.

Back
Top Bottom