Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
villa notoriously known for holding stock...they did it when they opened their michigan and chicago stores....they had hella **** in like very limited HALF A FSR TO 2 fsr at most....so i wouldnt be shocked if they held some stock for one of their top stores 
it was a refresh they had for a new store open they did have have them 

six available, way under going rate, and zero feedback...

I bet its the same dude who had the Sz 9 for $160. lol he also had 6 pairs available. no feedback and price dirt cheap for the going rate and no tags pictures. Red flags everywhere lol

[img]

socks and corn flakes damn...alot of scam artists... sold a watch one time to an overseas buyer i took pics b4 shipping it ...shipped it he claims there was nothing but watch bands ...filed a claim against me...sent the pics of the process and turns out dude was on ebay doing the same **** trying to get free **** and not pay 

No need to tell him because he asked for it lol (6 pairs of 1 size for $160, and seller has 0 feedback) . He will either be sent fakes or no shoes at all.
laugh.gif

Good luck with spending time with Paypal getting your money.
You guys may be right but keep in mind there were five other guys who purchased the same shoe from this seller. He could have pairs from the Philly re-stock as someone mentioned earlier or he could turn out to be fraydog 2.0. 
sick.gif
 I called PayPal and informed them about the situation, rep told me he would document my concerns in their system under transaction details. If two or even three buyers all open claims on dude we all get our money back. Ain't no way around it, seller loses all credibility. It would be a different story if the listing was for one shoe. If homeboy is a scam artist he is wasting his time and needs to find a new lane.

No need to tell him because he asked for it lol (6 pairs of 1 size for $160, and seller has 0 feedback) . He will either be sent fakes or no shoes at all. :lol:

Good luck with spending time with Paypal getting your money.

You may be right but keep in mind an additional five guys purchased the Royals from that seller. I called PayPal to inform them about the situation, rep told me he would document my concerns under the transaction details in their system. If two or more buyers open a dispute with that seller, its a wrap for him. All seller credibility goes right out the window. As someone said earlier he could have pairs from the Philly re-stock or he could turn out to be fraydog 2.0. :x

Last edited:
You may be right but keep in mind an additional five guys purchased the Royals from that seller. I called PayPal to inform them about the situation, rep told me he would document my concerns under the transaction details in their system. If two or more buyers open a dispute with that seller, its a wrap for him. All seller credibility goes right out the window. As someone said earlier he could have pairs from the Philly re-stock or he could turn out to be fraydog 2.0. :x
pHtPkz8.gif

socks and corn flakes damn...alot of scam artists... sold a watch one time to an overseas buyer i took pics b4 shipping it ...shipped it he claims there was nothing but watch bands ...filed a claim against me...sent the pics of the process and turns out dude was on ebay doing the same **** trying to get free **** and not pay 

lol. happened to me. not ashamed to say it. paypal gonna refund me so it's all good. but no way in hell im gonna eat or use the cheap sox the dude sent me... btw it's frosted flakes... appropriate to the situation,,, damn flaker....

Well Jay wearing them during Suit & Tie certainly isn't going to help lower the resale value

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom