Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
you get out what you put in.

ripping off a bunch of others just so you yourself can get ripped off. genius 0_o
I was watching your avatar for what seemed to be two hours 
laugh.gif

Mate, no one wanted them. Why's it the stores fault ?
If its in the store, it's for sale.

^mate, i hooked up a few americans NTers too. only i didn't make any profit.

sure, you got one pair of overpriced yeezys. through these friendships i will get ten times that for retail and shipping in future. through these friendships, i have scored a few pairs which were not released here in aus for retail already (three of the better doernbechers), not to mention a bunch of harder to cop stuff and quite a lot under aussie retail (even with shipping included).

as i said, you get out what you put in.

Last edited:
If you lived somewhere where there was no demand but knew somewhere were there was and you didn't do what tronics did, I'd have to question if you have a basic understanding of economics.

Now what he chose to do with his profit I can understand some people having a problem with that but I don't.
Buy what you like and with the current state of things rape whoever is willing to bend over in front of you.
Why?? Cause they would do it to you.

Doesn't bother me what dude did, but posting about it? Guy comes in a thread specifically about one shoe, PURELY to post about how he resold 15 pairs of said shoe, never once mentioning that he was interested in the shoe for himself. Definition of troll and deserves all the hate coming to him.

Last edited:
If you lived somewhere where there was no demand but knew somewhere were there was and you didn't do what tronics did, I'd have to question if you have a basic understanding of economics.

Now what he chose to do with his profit I can understand some people having a problem with that but I don't.
Buy what you like and with the current state of things rape whoever is willing to bend over in front of you.
repped.  everyone on here is knocking tronics for doing what he did.  but those were probably the same people keeping links to sites and info to themselves.

the overwhelming sentiment on NT seems to be "why are you worried about what the next man is doing?"  This is one of those times where that sentiment best applies. 
I'm gonna move to where you are before the bred 1's come out at the end of the year and buy up the whole store so by the time u get there, nothing will be left. You can hit me up and buy for 3 times retail, MATE.
you sound VERY VERY salty

Mate, I appreciate your honesty :wink:
Good to see someone having the guts to tell it how it really is.

Well, I haven't purchased the Yeezys yet... Might grab some LBJ south beach 8's and AJ XX3 titanium instead.

I also took the mrs out to a fine dinning restaurant for a nice meal :wink:

View media item 319244

Doesn't bother me what dude did, but posting about it? Guy comes in a thread specifically about one shoe, PURELY to post about how he resold 15 pairs of said shoe, never once mentioning that he was interested in the shoe for himself. Definition of troll and deserves all the hate coming to him.

Agreed, I hope he didn't expect any praise or a good job pat on the back.
If it was me, I would have kept my mouth shut knowing that a post like that wouldn't do anything but inflame the thirst some others haven't been able to quench.

Last edited:

No, sold 22 pairs, sent 4 to mates in the US and kept one for myself :wink:

People can hate all they want, ain't going to get them any shoes... If they were smarter, they would be looking to network with me rather than being negative.

I have to pay $400 for WC 3 NA 88's, I'm not crying about it, just have to pay what the market is asking.

ANYONE here who is yellin at this dude for buyin the whole lot from the store is SALTY and in DENIAL that they wouldnt do the same.

good job my dude.

There's a difference between buying 1-2 pairs for trade bait, and buying the entire stores stock all for resale.
so who decides what the acceptable number is?  you?  NT?

obviously the pairs were sitting at his local spot for a reason.  so he took full advantage of it.  i'm sure the dudes who bought from him arent salty about their purchase.

there's too much "honor" expected when it comes to this whole sneaker thing.  the only people you should be looking out for are you and your friends.  not a bunch of strangers on a sneaker forum.

Last edited:
unDS mine on Saturday, went in the mall the night of the HGG 13s release. breaking necks. these are fckin beautiful !!!

Damn thats alot of pairs haha, and most look like my size :x

Didn't even think we could do that here, where was this tronic if you don't mid me asking?

There's a difference between buying 1-2 pairs for trade bait, and buying the entire stores stock all for resale.

so who decides what the acceptable number is?  you?  NT?

obviously the pairs were sitting at his local spot for a reason.  so he took full advantage of it.  i'm sure the dudes who bought from him arent salty about their purchase.

there's too much "honor" expected when it comes to this whole sneaker thing.  the only people you should be looking out for are you and your friends.  not a bunch of strangers on a sneaker forum.

Don't mistake me for some mad dude over this. I don't care :lol:

I was just salty he chose yeezys out of everything :smh: :lol:

What's with the attitude ?
Have I started calling you names ? I sent several pairs (at cost price) to the US to friends I have made on NT. end of the day, it's just shoes, don't take it too seriously
wink.gif
Sh*t....i wish i knew you right about now!  Cost price too....

Last edited:
So we mad because he bought kicks for "trade bait" like most of you ****** do anyway? Oh....

Not with NT trade bait. I've plenty of people who ended up reselling whatever they bought or demanded cash on top of what they wanted. And I see 1-2 pairs for some 88s equivalent to a bunch of royals for some yeezys. Although I think ol boy got slighted on that trade--with the going rate for royals you definitely didn't need to sell that much. Then again I don't know how much yeezys go for.

don't understand all the hate my dude is getting. Push come to shove 90% of NTers would do EXACTLY what he did. I don't care if you say you hate resellers this and that but if an opportunity like this one comes up why not. He said he broke off a few NTers who have helped him in the past. Supply and demand people, don't knock my mans hustle.

What nike talkers could he have helped, or which ones could have helped him in the past for that matter of he joined this morning? :lol:

don't understand all the hate my dude is getting. Push come to shove 90% of NTers would do EXACTLY what he did. I don't care if you say you hate resellers this and that but if an opportunity like this one comes up why not. He said he broke off a few NTers who have helped him in the past. Supply and demand people, don't knock my mans hustle.
Pure hate. If people over here could get royal money selling Melos to people in Australia they'd be buying up every pair they could get their hands on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom