Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
nerd.gif

I appreciate your info, but i also know what parts to heed and what to ignore. 4 tweets is hardly twitter blowing up. It's great that a couple pairs released, but unless its a full scale restock ill pay no mind. All of you stressing over this dudes info needs to give it a rest. If you didn't get these on release date whether US or Euro, your chances at retail are slim to none.

I appreciate your info, but i also know what parts to heed and what to ignore. 4 tweets is hardly twitter blowing up. It's great that a couple pairs released, but unless its a full scale restock ill pay no mind. All of you stressing over this dudes info needs to give it a rest. If you didn't get these on release date whether US or Euro, your chances at retail are slim to none.

some good content right here.

Not lazy... but unfortunately your brain doesn't allow you to follow instructions "CALL YOUR FNL ON THE LIST".  You are probably one of the guys that can't pass a multiple choice exam with the answers right in front of him...  

View media item 347346
I'm not going to go back to point where he says it will show up at anytime and employees will not know so calling is basically useless. You want talk about exams but can barely get past the reading comprehension.

Last edited:
Yeah, there is alot more though.... I just didnt post them all.....

What's the over/under for when this thread (inevitably) gets shut down and starts anew?

3 more pages? 5 more pages?

We as NTers are starting to lose our way. I purposely DON'T use that other site (***) because it seems like it's always a bunch of this bickering that has become all too common here...

hopefully, the issue blows over and the thread will live on. i promise not to add my 2 cents to the issue anymore.

the only thing left in here for a lot of people is the hope of a restock.

OK, im done ... So, going foward..... Finishline still has Royals, how many pairs, I dont know, all I know is they will drop at the stores listed on diff dates.. It will NOT be a GR, they will have 12 - 16 pair total at each store, so unless you are up on your stuff you will miss it.... I will post if I get any early info on a store or an online release.... I dont have any beef with anyone in the NT fam..... So lets all be nice, lol!

What's the over/under for when this thread (inevitably) gets shut down and starts anew?

3 more pages? 5 more pages?

We as NTers are starting to lose our way. I purposely DON'T use that other site (***) because it seems like it's always a bunch of this bickering that has become all too common here...

This thread has been opened 4 times, this is the last time, there will not be one after this.

The bickering, is only seen in jordan brand forums. General, misc, Nike, and Nike retro don't have this problem. Which is odd. The current theory on why is that all the new members that don't know the rules all come to JB. Since they don't branch out yet. And here a lot of stupid comments are made and everyone wants to fight about it.

Ok, here is a few examples I pulled up from Tuesday and even Monday morning before I posted anything.... And there are more and even pics all over Twitter..... The HOH in Bmore dropped on Friday, so these people couldnt be talking about that.....

Dixie Normus (@_benCHUNG) tweeted at 6:38 PM on Mon, Apr 01, 2013:
I bought stephen the royal 1's today
(
https://twitter.com/_benCHUNG/status/318870006131740672)

(@DMV Sneakers) tweeted at 6:53 AM on Tue, Apr 02, 2013:
@jay_jacq I stated it in my tweet "Royals" But it's a mute point now because if u didn't know by last night you probably u will miss it

(@EaglesandHeat) tweeted at 6:54 AM on Tue, Apr 02, 2013:
@RemingtonGuest It's a mute point now. because it was selected stores so ppl had to do there homework by yesterday. info was out for days
(
https://twitter.com/EaglesandHeat/status/319055325821014017)

ok, wow..... I went to sleep and woke up and dudes are still missing the whole point.....

THE FINISHLINE RESTOCK/RELAUNCH IS STILL GOING TO HAPPEN AT ALL THE STORES I LISTED, I NEVER GAVE ANYONE AN EXACT DATE, OR TOLD ANYONE TO RUN TO A STORE, SO THE INFO I POSTED AND HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR WEEKS/MONTHS IS STILL A GO! I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT THE DATE WAS TBD............. WHEN I WOKE UP TUESDAY, I SEEN MY TWITTER GOING CRAZY LIKE ALOT OF OTHER PEOPLE SAID AND TWEETED FROM DIFF AREAS, AND POSTED PICS ABOUT, SO I CAME HERE AND SEEN ONLY A FEW POST ABOUT IT SO I POSTED IT TO GIVE PEOPLE A HEADS UP..... Like I said if anyone checked Twitter and did a search for Royal 1's on Tuesday or Monday morning, lots of people including a few major sneaker sites posted info about the restock way before I did.... I dont care what anyone says, people got Royals on Tuesday and Monday morning, just because they are not part of NT and didnt post pics on here, dosent mean it didnt happen... EVERYONE IS NOT ON NT OR A SNEAKERHEAD........ I was told that a few were shipped by accident to some stores on my list and I think that was true..... But to make a long story short, they had them and still have some, and they will drop at the stores I posted... 
I'm not going to go back to point where he says it will show up at anytime and employees will not know so calling is basically useless. You want talk about exams but can barely get past the reading comprehension.
Your answer is above from the man himself.   I called and was given a specific date... So your argument of calling was basically useless is unfounded based on speculation.  Just like your interpretation of KC's tip.    Now I know where your reading comprehension abilities come from... 

This thread is crazy......
mean.gif
 Dudes wilden out!!!!!!!!  Lmmao! Man yall got me trouble in a meeting at work, cause I busted out cracken up in front of like 100 people!!!!!

Okay

Let me know when you get your pairs cause a bunch of members here called FNL and got nothing but the run around. You don't read this thread and basically just talk out of your ..., if you need knee pads, I know a place to get you some.
  1. Got a pair already (Posted pics)
  2. Got my pair from reading this thread that adviced readers of an international release at 5am ("Remember that BigJ"?).  Guess you didn't read it!?
  3. Those people that called FNL and got the run around perhaps didn't ask the right question
  4. You have some work to do on your interpersonal skills

K Lets get this thread back on track.

Venting session ends at NOON EST today. All comments after that are bickering or whatever will be cleared out.

Chill on the knee pads and mom jokes please. Those are possible escalators even tho it could also be taken well by the recipient.

Thanks.

I said what I had to say and trappedintime said it best. You rambling about 100 miles this and that when nobody did that means nothing.
Actully someone posted they were gonna roadtrip to a store for an overnight. Admire your passion though.

TO ME I STILL DECLARE DUCKTALES ON THE INFO MAJOR RESTOCKS WOULD BE ANNOUNCED POINT BLANK

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom