Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're saying Richmond isn't in Virginia now? >D

(D)C, (M)aryland, (V)irginia

In case you forgot

you re too good sir,i was about to ask what is dmv since im from greece,and you answered even before my question... 8) 8) 8)

enserio get these for 320 its the best price you can find by far.cheapest ones on fleabay go for 390 without shipping.

So you're saying Richmond isn't in Virginia now?
grin.gif

In case you forgot
DC, PG, Alexandria/Pentagon City mall
grin.gif
Anyways, 2 pair for a total of $490.

So you're saying Richmond isn't in Virginia now?
grin.gif

In case you forgot
DC, PG, Alexandria/Pentagon City mall
In my original post, I said for the DMV bros. And by that I mean for the people who live in DC, Maryland, or Virginia. Seeing that richmond is in Virginia.

If I just posted the link we would have people from Los Angelous texting this kid for pictures, Papi.

It is better to address the area of concern. 

you re too good sir,i was about to ask what is dmv since im from greece,and you answered even before my question... 8) 8) 8)

enserio get these for 320 its the best price you can find by far.cheapest ones on fleabay go for 390 without shipping.
Ill second u on that. The newly listed pairs keep jumping up but the basic price has been 350 and now seems to have touched 400. And thats sold listings which count most when assessing current value.

Last edited:
Just went on a shoe buying spree because I'm now convinced I will never find these shoes for less than $400

No royals = hyperposites + af1 + $$$ left over

Just went on a shoe buying spree because I'm now convinced I will never find these shoes for less than $400

I was thinking about picking up an Air Max 1 after I struck out on this release. Damn you Nike and your consolation prizes.

Last edited:

I was thinking about picking up an Air Max 1 after I struck out on this release. Damn you Nike and your consolation prizes.

that's just wrong imo.i did the same with other products not shoes.for instance i got my eyes on a plawres jhuomaru figure(anime) which goes for 300.instead,i never got the nerve to spend that much and went for other figures 50 60 dollars...after one year or two id spend much more in total and 300 to 4-5 figures that could have been saved for the one i loved.i haven't done that mistake with shoes tho.if you really like the royal and HAVE to have it make an agreement with yourself not buying any shoe for the next 3 months and bite the reselling bullet.I did the exact same for a pair of space jams.never regretted it.if you re in the shoe for the hype then do whatever.

Air Max 1 are nice- just snagged a pair of the premium from Horton Plaza, SD on Thursday.  Still want a pair of the Royal 1s though...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom