Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^sir do you stuff a clean sock in the toebox so they un-crease..?i did these to my black cement 3s and it worked pretty well,its a good technique,surely better than the crappy cardbooard shoetrees nike provides.

No, I use special spring loaded inserts, it takes out toe box creasing and heel creasing, and keeps the shoe in its right shape,
Where did you get that?

I have a lot of these, Kmart used to use them. I don't know if they do anymore.

But my pops used to work retail way back in the day, and he would bring these home, and I happened to come across them a few months ago.

No, I use special spring loaded inserts, it takes out toe box creasing and heel creasing, and keeps the shoe in its right shape,
Cono! I'm getting old, LOL. I actually remember Thom McAnn 
eek.gif

Where did you get that?

But my pops used to work retail way back in the day, and he would bring these home, and I happened to come across them a few months ago.

Chuck, those pics above are after you ironed out the creases???

Where did you get that?

Chuck, those pics above are after you ironed out the creases???

They were taken right before the post. Thank Methgod for NT mobile :lol:

I only had to iron them once, then I just left it.

The ones in the ad were worn prob once or twice, but he'll prob still get what he's asking for them. These wear extremely well.

Haha yeah those are old school.

Sell them and with the money you get I'm pretty sure you can find a pair in your size
iv been looking around but nothing in a 10 so far... its dry as hell out there, even in nyc
I'm a 9.5, but I got these in a 10. They fit perfectly. Wear them as is. If it's still roomy, throw in some sheilds.
yea i think im just gonna wear them as is.. I mean they fit well, they are just a bit on the long side and im trying to avoid clown feeting in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom