Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course no one wants to "help"!  If they helped they would be handing you their own pair.  THE SITE HAS 13 PAIRS AND SHIPS TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!  26 shoes, you've had 2 weeks since RD to find the info out yourself, and you can find the info using the search function or by simply READING THE SITE YOU ARE CURRENTLY LOGGED INTO. Hahahahaha this is pathetic now
easy now fella

Th

problem is no one wants to help out smh. But it's ok though links will be posted soon.
Of course no one wants to "help"!  If they helped they would be handing you their own pair.  THE SITE HAS 13 PAIRS AND SHIPS TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!  26 shoes, you've had 2 weeks since RD to find the info out yourself, and you can find the info using the search function or by simply READING THE SITE YOU ARE CURRENTLY LOGGED INTO. Hahahahaha this is pathetic now

people want to be spoon fed these days... smfh :smh: :smh:

Someone wanna hook it up with the site that's releasing tomorrow? Would really appreciate it

easy now fella
LOL the caps aren't hollering, they are highlighting the important parts so the half brains don't have to pick out the important info.  I have a pair, I'm having a great time watching these grown men beg and give sob stories (and ask ridiculous questions on twitter
wink.gif
), like their story is worse than someone that found the info themselves hahaha 

13 pairs? They are probably all sewn up. Q is putting on a show for us. I do hope to see NT lock in a few pairs.

LOL the caps aren't hollering, they are highlighting the important parts so the half brains don't have to pick out the important info.  I have a pair, I'm having a great time watching these grown men beg and give sob stories (and ask ridiculous questions on twitter :wink: ), like their story is worse than someone that found the info themselves hahaha 
Ok then lol, enjoy the show

Last edited:
smh, i promised i'd help out, so i'll just give ya'll a hint.

the shop dropping online Monday is international (obviously), and is located in San Marino.

good luck, and quit PM'ing me for hints. you can probably find it on your own.

I only know of one site dropping these but the talk in this thread seems like there is another unless some of you guys are just trolling to create less traffic.

Do you realize that literally every single person that posted the link edited their post? chill out guy lol

Do you realize that literally every single person that posted the link edited their post? chill out guy lol
Do you realize that I am laughing all throughout that post, have already posted pictures of my pair that I have, and am not even trying to get anything off of the site?  Read all the way through the thread before you quote a post and say something stupid guy
laugh.gif

theres a site dropping them tomorrow but the site hasnt been working all day :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom