Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude, you said method man. thats the head hauncho. you think he sits down and moderates threads all day? someone either reported you or he was just popping in and you got busted. simple as that.

Late at night he definitely was, we had a nice discussion about it. Point being, there was BS going on in there daily and you want to act like the mods were blind to the fastest moving thread for the past 2 weeks and suddenly it was a problem. You could have put a stop to all the BS on release day instead of killing it after it had already become a laughing stock elsewhere on the internet. I know you're just trying to help the community by being a mod, but a lot of us shake our heads at what's been going on around here the past six months.

That's interesting. I thought they were only selling them at HOH.
FNL sold them.  but only Footlockers with HoH sold them.
Late at night he definitely was, we had a nice discussion about it. Point being, there was BS going on in there daily and you want to act like the mods were blind to the fastest moving thread for the past 2 weeks and suddenly it was a problem. You could have put a stop to all the BS on release day instead of killing it after it had already become a laughing stock elsewhere on the internet. I know you're just trying to help the community by being a mod, but a lot of us shake our heads at what's been going on around here the past six months.
give it up already... PLEASE. You're not accomplishing anything.

dude, you said method man. thats the head hauncho. you think he sits down and moderates threads all day? someone either reported you or he was just popping in and you got busted. simple as that.

you keep saying mods.

tell me who you are referencing since you seem to know everything.

clearly, i wasnt in there as i had other stuff occupying my plate. tell me any other administrator that you see around here.

ill wait.

Congrats to all that ordered with wss.. i'm still waiting on my tracking number but i'm confident ill be getting one soon

^^^ dont know but i havent really seen the yelllow wall of text in at least a month.

you keep saying mods.

clearly, i wasnt in there as i had other stuff occupying my plate. tell me any other administrator that you see around here.

ill wait.

There was another mod who popped in last Monday to issue a warning to everyone in big red letters about selling. It wasn't you. And yet the thread marched on for another week. So there's 3 mods/admins who were specifically in the thread. I'll let it go, but the point stands: this was the fastest moving thread the past 2 weeks on this forum and nobody pulled the plug until there was over 500 pages of BS and the running joke of what a trainwreck the thread was. Deleting it then did no good at all.

Last edited:
so we ALL understood.you think mods are not doing their job correctly.bigj please don't feed the argument.point taken,please let this thread roll onto the shoes.BEFORE I GET MY SUPER SAIYAN FORM AND DESTROY YOU ALL.
:rofl:

Last edited:
you keep saying mods.

ill wait.

There was another mod who popped in last Monday to issue a warning to everyone in big red letters about selling. It wasn't you. And yet the thread marched on for another week. So there's 3 mods/admins who were specifically in the thread. I'll let it go, but the point stands: this was the fastest moving thread the past 2 weeks on this forum and nobody pulled the plug until there was over 500 pages of BS and the running joke of what a trainwreck the thread was. Deleting it then did no good at all.

if you are talking about baby jumpman, and i think you are, he is not an administrator. his primary focus is to help with the classified section. method man doesnt count and you know that. he doesnt spend his time moderating threads. he pops in and out of places but thats about it.

fasting moving thread in the last 2 weeks? how sure are you about that? the lebron thread has been rolling the the restock thread went from like 20 page to 200+ from what i remember. the 88 cement thread was still rolling until recently also.

Saw a dude in the vets today with the Blue and Black dunks on. My dog liked sniffing them! They looked good though.

if you are talking about baby jumpman, and i think you are, he is not an administrator. his primary focus is to help with the classified section. method man doesnt count and you know that. he doesnt spend his time moderating threads. he pops in and out of places but thats about it.

fasting moving thread in the last 2 weeks? how sure are you about that? the lebron thread has been rolling the the restock thread went from like 20 page to 200+ from what i remember. the 88 cement thread was still rolling until recently also.

View media item 289155

The black/blue dunks look pretty good. I'd where those if I didn't get the Royals. Hell I had the j-pack sb dunk lows some years back, since I didn't have a pair of the Royals

Just updating my situation with kixsquare....

Still no shoes sent. The owner sent me a text message saying he will look at locating my shoes... :smh::smh::smh:

Paypal claim already escalated

Same boat as you, but havne't filed claim as there are a bit more days left. Gonna see if dude pulls through.

anyone who ordered from footaction on release day receive their pairs yet? i got a tracking but no shipping information still

anyone who ordered from footaction on release day receive their pairs yet? i got a tracking but no shipping information still

do you mean the shipping never updated?
i mean, you have tracking but no shipping info when tracking = shipping info.

Reading about that HOH restock in New York is good news. Hopefully that means more restocks are on the way. I just need one size 8 and I'll be good.

The 4th thread. The first was by the Hater Boxden, Then one by me, then Air Thompson's, now this one. 
laugh.gif

Y'all crazy.

Any word on prod. numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom