Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats up ya'll, new to NT. Missed out on the Royals even though I've been waiting since May when they were announced. No salt here though, congrats to those who did, good luck to those still on the hunt!

Been following a few pairs on ebay for 350+.. finally found a pair locally for 300. I never thought I'd pay this much for 1's.

sorry we derailing the royals thread w/ the knicks talk but just saw these went back up in canada. a bit more than us retail but still a good deal.
couple sizes left.
http://nrml.ca/catalog/product/view/id/24955/s/JORDAN-JORDAN-1-RETRO-HIGH-OG-GAME ROYAL/TEAM ORANGE/

I swear kicksdeals lurks NT. They posted that shortly after you posted the link. Sharing spots that have them via pm is the only safe route to go these days.

http://kicksdeals.com/2013/03/05/jordan-i-retro-high-og-knicks/

I swear kicksdeals lurks NT. They posted that shortly after you posted the link. Sharing spots that have them via pm is the only safe route to go these days.

http://kicksdeals.com/2013/03/05/jordan-i-retro-high-og-knicks/
No they posted that before he made that post.  I got the tweet and saw the Knicks talk as well, and was going to post but figured the price was too much for people in here.  Then came back later and there was a post.  They were first.

No they posted that before he made that post.  I got the tweet and saw the Knicks talk as well, and was going to post but figured the price was too much for people in here.  Then came back later and there was a post.  They were first.

Oh. That's my bad. They've lurked before though.

Has anyone heard from wss ? I haven't heard anything at all and I send an email every morning and they never respond...the last email I received was on the 25th...

Has anyone heard from wss ? I haven't heard anything at all and I send an email every morning and they never respond...the last email I received was on the 25th...
Have you been checking your spam? I know the first e-mail they sent was in there and I had to move it to the inbox and I got e-mails from that after that....

Have you been checking your spam? I know the first e-mail they sent was in there and I had to move it to the inbox and I got e-mails from that after that....

Yea I check it...plus I already added both of their emails to my contacts :\

What sore is this at in Spain

i know a "sore" in spain but shes not going to go out her way to get any of this

wish it was cheaper to travel to europe to do this like in the early 2000's

airfair was cheap and shoes plentiful back in the early 2000's

Last edited:
My Eastbay pair came in yesterday (finally). A little wrinkling of the leather on the toebox on the left shoe, but nothing substantial. My 1's collection is just 3 pairs short (Shadows, 2 pairs of Black Toes) of completion, barring NA Chicagos. Also, swapped out the laces on one pair of the Royals as well as the Knicks. Think the Knicks look much better with the Royal laces.
smokin.gif
Those 1's... 
smokin.gif

After some brief research, apparently there is only one pair of these in my size on ebay?  I guess they really were limited. 
ohwell.gif

I stay off NT for about a week and find a new Royal thread? haha, thought it was done after the last one was locked.

Anyways, how's everyone with their pairs now? Most who missed out at first finally get a pair? I wasn't in town to even attempt to try from Queens

My BD order arrived today but I missed the delivery. I got hit with $55 of duties... My luck with avoiding customs has been 0/2 now (got hit hard on bred xi $80+ duty!) I wanted to triple up on these so I didn't care as these are one of my grails and was prepared to get raped on duties.

Anyways, I camped on release date for my first pair. Doubled up from kickz101 and randomly order from BD to test my luck. I kept quiet while others on here have been making PayPal claims, sending emails when they probably don't read English, and etc. I figured if these show up, bonus if not I have plenty of time to request a refund.

For those of you who are still trying to cop, don't give up. I spent hours on this thread every day and am thankful for the NTers who posted up info on the oversea retailers.
Top pair from Kickz101, middle pair from BD, bottom pair from Nike Store.

[quote name="SupraSaiyan"
Top pair from Kickz101, middle pair from BD, bottom pair from Nike Store.
[/quote]

Are the soles different on any of your pairs, the pattern on the soles?
Both of mine are different and when I checked my Knicks 1's and Chicago 1's
they were different also.

Edit-looks like suprasaiyans pairs are gs size so his pairs wouldn't be a direct comparison.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom