Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got my pair from WSS. No customs fees 
pimp.gif

I hope the rest of the WSS brethren will feel my joy soon.
congratz my dude mines havent updated since saturday but they in transit
pimp.gif

I hate how the post office works. Mine arrived in San Jose like early AM the 6th, and left at the end of the day );

It's only like 3 hrs away!!! Whyyyyyy lol.

Mine came in today, it was rough, I probably paid a little more than I should have but well worth it, these are fuego!

dubbed up on my pairs.

The Fam

you never seen a  6' 3   290lbs dude pull off this much swagu sauce lmao (girl said im a nerd when i took this)
nerd.gif
I remember you posting way back in the other thread about how you had that missing space on your shelf! Congrats fam, glad you got your pair 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
May need to swap with someone for a size 9, hope these don't run big.
pm'd 

i dont get posts like this.

there is no buying/selling/trading on here. we all know that

so someone posts i need to swap my size and instead of being discrete, you post PM'd so the world can know your intentions?

but im the bad guy for handing out infractions, warning, or banning members?

so someone posts i need to swap my size and instead of being discrete, you post PM'd so the world can know your intentions?

I have to agree man. Why type PM'ed? I'm sure Vaddy receives notifications on his messages :lol: and if not he'll see the message eventually

Last edited:
My opinion

1985 > 2013 > 2001

This !!

Really?

Yep, I will have these at all costs.

Yeah these are really comfortable, and the 2001s were too short for me. I like my AJ1s to be as high as possible :lol: quality wise the only thing that's really different is the amount of heel padding, but the 2001s have a more firm padding on them so it provides support nonetheless.

May need to swap with someone for a size 9, hope these don't run big.
pm'd 

I do it on occasion, sometimes people don't see the notification. But when they regular on the thread and they see "Pm'd" they are like "Oh okay check PM's"

Could you really consider this, in some cases, buying/selling? It's more of setting up the deal to be to me. The real buying/selling/trading is just in their inbox.

Shrug

I just found a fsr in the US for 260 shipped

pimp.gif

calling now to make sure it is not a glitch.. will update you guys.

will not post the site due to the leeches

Last edited:
Hey guys, there's no twenty thirteen imprint on the royals right? I'm in a shoe group on Facebook and the admin said there should be one on the side of the tongue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom