Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious... Did anyone who ordered from overseas get hit with customs fees? It seems like half the people here got their pairs from Poland/Italy/U.K./Zimbabwe/Konoha/etc., but no one has mentioned getting customs fees or anything like that in this or the other thread.

I paid 240 from Greece, my pair was held up for 3 days in customs but I didn't get hit with a fee. They certainly made me sweat it out though.

Things are getting out of control. A good friend of mine put his pair up on craigslist and the thirst was too real. Somebody offered him $200 cash and sexual services from his GF for the shoes. Ridiculous. 
get a pic of his GF

I've been a longtime lurker and finally registered just to share my experience with this chase. I was up like everyone on RD waiting at my computer ready to buy. I got through and got my size 11's. I paid through paypal and went back to sleep happy. Woke up to my paypal confirmation but nothing from FNL. I waited a few days and called the following tuesday. They didn't have my order but showed that it processed through paypal. They told me they were sold out and could only refund me. I talked to a manager and she said that she could get me an 11.5 if I wanted them. Of course I wanted them. After a few more days of confusion they sent me a tracking number today and my shoes will be here Friday. I know FNL gets their share of criticism on here but I wanted to share a circumstance where they actually helped me. I thought I was SOL and they really took care of it.

Last edited:
I've been a longtime lurker and finally registered just to share my experience with this chase. I was up like everyone on RD waiting at my computer ready to buy. I got through and got my size 11's. I paid through paypal and went back to sleep happy. Woke up to my ebay confirmation but nothing from FNL. I waited a few days and called the following tuesday. They didn't have my order but showed that it processed through paypal. They told me they were sold out and could only refund me. I talked to a manager and she said that she could get me an 11.5 if I wanted them. Of course I wanted them. After a few more days of confusion they sent me a tracking number today and my shoes will be here Friday. I know FNL gets their share of criticism on here but I wanted to share a circumstance where they actually helped me. I thought I was SOL and they really took care of it.
Try not to pay with Paypal next time when you buy from FNL. They're notorious for having problems with Paypal. Good to see you were able to get your pair though. The hunt still continues for me
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Got my pair in today! Shout out to the NT'er who sold these to me...you know who you are if you're reading this. These are cold! :nthat:

Last edited:
Try not to pay with Paypal next time when you buy from FNL. They're notorious for having problems with Paypal. Good to see you were able to get your pair though. The hunt still continues for me
ohwell.gif
Got the white cement 3 88's off there and paid with paypal fwiw,  I've never had a problem.

got my pair today from a fellow NTer. S/O to benbenbenjamin for looking out. these joints are just FIRE in person. getting thrown into the rotation ASAP :smokin

Nice shots man, what camera do you use?

thanks man. i shoot with a canon XSI

Mine just cleared LAX customs this afternoon after being there for two days. Should have them by the weekend!

Are you guys using Aus post to track? I haven't been able to track my package since getting my shipping info.... like a week ago

i got mine shipped thru auspost as well. was never able to track it but they were delivered this afternoon. hope you get your pair soon!

thanks man. i shoot with a canon XSI
i got mine shipped thru auspost as well. was never able to track it but they were delivered this afternoon. hope you get your pair soon!

same boat over here...ordered last week and got tracking but still says no events currently found, nothing on usps either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom