Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may not be what time you paid but what time you actually got the order number. Because days before the release I was getting comfortable with their website layout and ordering process. Once you submit the order they give you time to pay for it, but the order number is in their system already. I tried this process earlier this week and they send you the email with the order number. If you don't pay within a day, then they cancel your order, but the order is still in a queue of who got their order # in first. Just my interpretation...
Order number and size.   If you order ahead of me a size 12 but I order a size 10 a minute later, your order my get cancelled if the size 12 was out of stock at the time of purchase.  We just need to stay positive... 

FINALLY! the quality is definitely something to behold on the new pair. my life is complete for now
glasses.gif

Order number and size.   If you order ahead of me a size 12 but I order a size 10 a minute later, your order my get cancelled if the size 12 was out of stock at the time of purchase.  We just need to stay positive... 
Yeah, what size you choose is just as important as order number/time. On that note, I was able to get a 10.5 at 7:17 :smokin.

Oh ok... I don't understand BD non-US policy.  Just charge customers for the shipping fees.
too many US-Customers complained and threatened to file a paypal claim with them when they didn't get tracking numbers right away. Site's not really used to dealing with Americans.

My Paypal said my order was placed at 4:29:19. My situation is wired though. When I checked out online I thought the order did not go through because I never made it to the fourth step to pay. Instead it went to a screen that said "size no longer available item was removed from your cart" then 2 minutes later I got the email saying my order was placed and to pay through PayPal.... Still no cancelation email tho.

Can't believe the shortage with these shoes! Managed to cop a pair believe or not from Instagram! Looked on eBay and they're costing over $400! Nike Better stock more when the Breds come out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom