Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Paypal said my order was placed at 4:29:19. My situation is wired though. When I checked out online I thought the order did not go through because I never made it to the fourth step to pay. Instead it went to a screen that said "size no longer available item was removed from your cart" then 2 minutes later I got the email saying my order was placed and to pay through PayPal.... Still no cancelation email tho.
Which shoe size?

Im not one to usually think this way but i think jb pulled a fast one and there are more and no one knows it yet. Just imho.

Anyone else have 01 and 13 comparison pics? Came across this one I didn't realize the blue is waaaay different. I also saw a guy wearing the 13 and the blue looked dull.

I was able to grab size 6Y at my local Shoe Palace (norcal) at $97 before tax (even though i called and employee said OOS).  FYI if anyone looking to grab a pair for their girl.

Quote:
FINALLY! the quality is definitely something to behold on the new pair. my life is complete for now
glasses.gif
Love this pic BK, congrats on your new pair!  Looks like it was time for a new pair, but I still love how much the others were rocked
nthat.gif

LOL "hush hush" site worked just fine for me.  Dude's wrong as usual, figures. SMH.
roll.gif

My confirmation email came at 6:16 am CST, payment completed in PayPal at 6:19 and my order is complete in PayPal.  Money has been taken out of my bank account as well.  Everything looks good on my end so far.

GO BACK TO ISS!

Is anyone still waiting on a cancellation/refund??   they have not cancelled mine yet    i got the paypal receipt at 4:18:21 PST .. anyone beat that checkout time ??
My email is time stamped 4:17. I bought a sz 12

Quote:

Love this pic BK, congrats on your new pair!  Looks like it was time for a new pair, but I still love how much the others were rocked
nthat.gif

LOL "hush hush" site worked just fine for me.  Dude's wrong as usual, figures. SMH.
roll.gif

My confirmation email came at 6:16 am CST, payment completed in PayPal at 6:19 and my order is complete in PayPal.  Money has been taken out of my bank account as well.  Everything looks good on my end so far.

GO BACK TO ISS!
Everything was complete for me too... then I got a refund 
sick.gif
... Anyway, hopefully its gonna go thru for you fam...

Quote:
Love this pic BK, congrats on your new pair!  Looks like it was time for a new pair, but I still love how much the others were rocked :nthat:

LOL "hush hush" site worked just fine for me.  Dude's wrong as usual, figures. SMH. :rofl:

GO BACK TO ISS!

That swiftness :pimp:. What size though?

Everything was complete for me too... then I got a refund 
sick.gif
... Anyway, hopefully its gonna go thru for you fam...
Sorry to hear that LT.  Thanks, I got my fingers crossed.  I'll just have to get my brother in law the XIII's in 2 weeks for his bday instead if this order doesn't go through.

That swiftness
pimp.gif
. What size though?
Size 10.   I was delirious by that time, in and out of sleep sitting up haha.  Since I knew about the release 2 weeks ago, I got familiar with the site and the ordering, so all of my info was already in the correct fields when it came time for checkout.  And I knew each button I needed to press already so I wasn't having the page translated either.  Every second counts....

Size 10.   I was delirious by that time, in and out of sleep sitting up haha.  Since I knew about the release 2 weeks ago, I got familiar with the site and the ordering, so all of my info was already in the correct fields when it came time for checkout.  And I knew each button I needed to press already so I wasn't having the page translated either.  Every second counts....

Haha, smart. I did the exact same thing but only had a 7:17 a.m. confirmation. Good luck with the shipment process.

View media item 295755

S/O my connect once again.
Got another pair for rape bait, i mean trade bait.
Already got middle aged women on craigslist offering sexual favors so their teenage sons can dress like that "kanye guy".
The thirst is beyond real, its like the sahara out there.

Lololol PLEASE tell me you are joking about the mother's offering sexual favors. Congrats on another pair though.

even if you buy an item that over $200-250 overseas, usually the sender marks it lower than that number so they don't have to deal with customs themselves in risk of a PayPal claim.

like Kicks101, they marked it as 'gift' to avoid any problems. It doesn't matter how much you buy it for, but instead—  what the sender values the package at.

Ok I'm back. Crazy long work day following this initial disappointment. I had to leave my house at 6:25PM EST time to go to work. I tried on mobile but was unsuccessful.

A buddy of mine in Germany who I helped sell pairs for by providing him with customers (because his prices werent rape- i hooked up some people on here with em) ended up adding my size (US 8.5) and checking out with it. At first I was nervous. A) because I saw they tweeted some would get canceled and B) because he's primarily a reseller. He collects but he's into making money. I was afraid he might just say it got canceled and he would try and resell it.

I was somewhat okay with that. He didnt owe me anything. I helped him move like a dozen or so pairs and that was whatever. I did it because I wanted to help people out on a fare price. But------ he ended up pulling through and he's charging me just $190 and shipping them to me when he receives them from Queens.

I am so estatic. I paid him already and he has not received a email saying its canceled. I just asked him. And it 1:30am there so I doubt they'll continue to send anymore. At least I hope not. I wasn't able to cop myself but my man really pulled through.

I would've been a little bumed after all the work I put into this release. I did extensive homework on queens.cz and even shared it with some people. Didnt follow up to see if they copped yet - congrats to everyone that did.

I truly believe this at this point:
quote name="Guzz" url="/t/527183/official-air-jordan-i-retro-black-royal-thread-feb-2013-show-some-maturity-people/1440#post_17355041"]i doubt there gonna send any to the US 
[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom