Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it so serious that you had to write a little block of text about it letting us know you work in the Silicon Valley? Just move on please. No need to get off topic telling how your workplace environment is. Do you guys not remember how many past threads got locked up?

Dudes like to see who has the bigger ****. Corn balls. Talking about my company has $3 billion in annual revenue and another dude coming back to say thats 33% of what his company brings in. Lame.

My pair is on the way 
201.76 and 3 weeks later my shoes are in nyc customs cant wait
Journey is almost over
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

If anyone has Toronto hookups or are willing to drive here - the new HOH has 50 pairs of Royals to commemorate their opening week. Available Sunday morning at 8am.

Did anyone receive an update from Queens??? My shoes departed early this week but the tracking status hasn't changed since last Wednesday

Finally, I was able to secure a 10.5 (hope it doesn't get cancelled). $285 shipped not bad, but not good. Thanks to Jayz and other NT fam for the heads up. It has been a real long search for these shoes... the thirst is real. Good luck to those still looking.
Anytime 
pimp.gif

Is this what it looks like to have a pair sleeping comfortably in customs? USPS btw...never had a pair in customs
In my experience, that means it hasn't shipped. It may have been tendered to the shipper but hasn't started moving.

When something is in customs using USPS it'll actually say "Inbound into Customs" and Outbound from Customs."

I'd be skeptical. Zero feedback and says it will be shipped as low price gift. Location says PA but is it really?

go ahead and get them. you have nothing to lose. take a screen shot of the page and make sure to capture the image and description. Use PayPal via credit card so that you're triple backed (eBay, PayPal, Credit Card). you can also asked for tagged pictures with today's date along with pics of the size. 
I just messaged him asking for tagged pics. 6 pairs of Royals. Hmmmm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom