Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have learned :pimp:
Because ones used to cost $69. In 2001 you could get a pair of royals at footlocker for $20. Now we are expected to pay $350 for the same thing? Nah b.

And these have not been retroed 3 times. 2001 and 2013 only fam.

Banneds are reaching $500-$700. They were more limited than these at that. What makes them equal exactly?

+ Banneds are a lot better quality .... that's worth $500 .... these Royals will not reach Banned prices and if they do :x :smh:

remember those guys who said they'll never pay more than $240?
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
<~ this guy.. said I would never pay more than $200... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Because ones used to cost $69. In 2001 you could get a pair of royals at footlocker for $20. Now we are expected to pay $350 for the same thing? Nah b.

Banneds are reaching $500-$700. They were more limited than these at that. What makes them equal exactly?

My bad I meant released only 3x & yea I understand that. All 1s were on sales racks back in the days & that's how skaters started rocking them. But hey those same shoes that were worth 20 can be sold for 600-1000 dollars right now in DS. I'm not saying that it's right to be paying 350 for a pay of shoes that retailed at 140 & was less years ago. But hey this is inflation. I'm just saying that prices won't go down so if you happen to get them for a price right now that you can swallow then do it. 350 is about 2 pairs of Jordan's that you get on release day. People now a days who don't get their shoes on RD pay an average of 250 a resell. So skip a shoe or 2 & you won't even notice it. IF THEY ARE A MUST HAVE.

I just don't pay over $250 for a pair of shoes. Never have never will. Most I paid was $210 for a pair of 01 black cement 3s. And the recent 11s at retail. That's it. They are just shoes. Yea I love shoes but I ain't bout that life. I'll let the suckers pay $300 for a pair of sneakers. I'll keep my eyes out for deals I'm sure ill find em cheaper one day just gotta keep lookin. Whether it takes a month or 6 year ill get em haha

My bad I meant released only 3x & yea I understand that. All 1s were on sales racks back in the days & that's how skaters started rocking them. But hey those same shoes that were worth 20 can be sold for 600-1000 dollars right now in DS. I'm not saying that it's right to be paying 350 for a pay of shoes that retailed at 140 & was less years ago. But hey this is inflation. I'm just saying that prices won't go down so if you happen to get them for a price right now that you can swallow then do it. 350 is about 2 pairs of Jordan's that you get on release day. People now a days who don't get their shoes on RD pay an average of 250 a resell. So skip a shoe or 2 & you won't even notice it. IF THEY ARE A MUST HAVE.

They are worth so much for two reasons.

1.) They are twelve years old
2.) What do you think happens when a bunch of skaters wear one shoe? They all bust. Not leaving the highest amount of pairs in existence.

I said nothing about the $140 retail, I understand inflation.

I also understand that prices won't go down, I never said they would :lol:

They are worth so much for two reasons.

1.) They are twelve years old
2.) What do you think happens when a bunch of skaters wear one shoe? They all bust. Not leaving the highest amount of pairs in existence.

I said nothing about the $140 retail, I understand inflation.

I also understand that prices won't go down, I never said they would :lol:

Man you understand what I'm saying lol I'm
Basically saying for the ones who claim to really really want this shoe but won't pay the 300-350 range. I've seen some deals of worn 1x or 2x for 250 so cheaper deals are out there but I'm saying they won't go down in prices & with the whole estimate 10,000 pairs being released & alot of people wearing theirs. I give it about 2 years before they become real scarce & as you can see some people don't even see pairs popping up in their state or city

mines are out of customs ,wow people ordered on  feb 18th ,one long torture is hopefully coming to a end soon ,when i get em im stunting like wolfthorn 

Last edited:
Congrats to all who are receiving their pairs! Looks like I'm going to be taping up my box haha. Wish they would have shipped double boxed!

Here is a message from homeboy who sold those Royals for $160 on eBay from Philly: Aye my fault about this man but I refunded your payment and sent you a Pay pal lnvoice with all the details to help myself save some money from fee's. I shaved off a couple bucks off the shipping price as kind of an apology for the hassle, and so that you could benefit a little also. Everything is double boxed and ready to be shipped out as soon as I receive payment. Whenever you have the time, just log into your Pay pal account to view and pay the new lnvoice. Get back to me as soon as possible! :rofl: either dude is a rookie at scamming people or selling...... Either way he refunded the full amount and sent me a detailed PayPal invoice for $154.00 with very specific description of the shoes...... :stoneface: WTF is going on here! :lol:

Here is a message from homeboy who sold those Royals for $160 on eBay from Philly: Aye my fault about this man but I refunded your payment and sent you a Pay pal lnvoice with all the details to help myself save some money from fee's. I shaved off a couple bucks off the shipping price as kind of an apology for the hassle, and so that you could benefit a little also. Everything is double boxed and ready to be shipped out as soon as I receive payment. Whenever you have the time, just log into your Pay pal account to view and pay the new lnvoice. Get back to me as soon as possible! :rofl: either dude is a rookie at scamming people or selling...... Either way he refunded the full amount and sent me a detailed PayPal invoice for $154.00 with very specific description of the shoes...... :stoneface: WTF is going on here! :lol:

yea he's scamming u. same thing happened to me when i tried to buy some yotd 7s from some guy on ebay. he refunded and direct invoiced me through paypal saying "something was wrong with his account". if u wanna take a chance, u can still pay him as you are covered under paypal buyer protection. long story short, it took me 14 days to get my refund back. dont waste your time

154 sounds to good to be true.......................sounds real fishy

yea he's scamming u. same thing happened to me when i tried to buy some yotd 7s from some guy on ebay. he refunded and direct invoiced me through paypal saying "something was wrong with his account". if u wanna take a chance, u can still pay him as you are covered under paypal buyer protection. long story short, it took me 14 days to get my refund back. dont waste your time

Your right and so was the rest of NT, already have a pair of Royals coming in tommorow morning. I just wanted to cop a size 9 in case my 9.5 on the way ran big. Wanted to avoid the hassle of trading for my size or re-selling. So if anyone else (I know of one other person) from NT bought from this seller DO NOT pay for the paypal invoice he re-sent everyone.

Last edited:
Where is the guy who said FNL was restocking at? lmao
He didn't say it would be anytime soon.  The the info was in that DMP (Laney High) thread originally and the poster said, "My boy just got back from a JB tribute in China for MJ's 50th. He also brought back sample pics/designs for the models KC mentioned above.

Also got word FNL held alot of their Royal 1 shipment back for a surprise "restock"
mean.gif
... no info on a specific date though
." 

KC is the member that posted the info in here, as he was told the same from a different source and their info matched. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom