Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
So these, the black/green III, and various Nikes all come out on the 16th correct? That is a lot of shoes, I expect the sites to crash. Hopefully if you are persistent you will get your pair.

I'm in between sizes. 12 fits snug, 12.5 is almost perfect & 13 is a must for 13's. What size should I go for in these?

I hope your not serious
indifferent.gif
Serious as a heart attack. 

Hibbett Sports tells me they won't stock these.  That was my main hope for a local pickup, so looks like I'll be going the online route for this one.

I feel that copping these online will be rather easy with the sesame street themed ASG pack dropping.

No one has been calling my local spots about them, but the managers dont even know if they will be carrying them yet.

ohwell.gif

Has anyone heard anything about RSVPing for these? Considering using one of those services to lock down at least one pair

Don't get me wrong I love SBs but damn..... I look at some colorways thinking "Are you guys even trying anymore?" They have made some of my favorite colorways. The skunks are something I wish I had. I couldve grabbed the Chongs but I wasnt feelin em, that is why I am looking forward to what they have in store for 420 so bad this year.

I wish I was fully grown back in those days because they have so many of my favorites but even the ones I managed to cop have been outgrown and beat to the ground (23 and had a growth spurt at 19)
Yah I am actually thinking about just repurchasing the old colorways that I like. If SBs remain lackluster by may, i might just do that.
Im fortunate enough to have copped some nice heat 5 years ago, since then i cooled off on the shoe scene cause i had a wifey situation going and usually spent money going on wknd trips, (ie. vegas san fran, san diego...hawaii) but now im back at it but have since outgrown some nice sbs, (ie og jpack sz 10 vnds, red hemps, even my tiffs fit me snug)

im assuming theyll be a raffle or an rsvp type of thing on these too much hype esp all star weekend
hard to think they'll be raffling these off. Too many other releases going on that RD. I think they'll just announce when the shoes are available and that they will be first come first serve. Thats how Nike stores seem to be doing it for KD's and some Kobes, but rsvp for sure for foams and 13s

dont think they'll be rsvp'ing these, most likely they'll announce that " they are available and are first come first serve"

Thats what most nike stores have been doing to certain shoes like kobe 8's and some kd's, but rsvp for foams and the 13s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom