Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just called into my stores for a last check up. Only 1/4 stores are getting them now. They say shipment comes tuesday.

We're Knicks on Ndc?

No they weren't. If Nike plans on releasing these similarly to the Knicks, I don't see these royals dropping on NDC. FTL and FNL online will be getting them tho.

I'm hoping I can secure an RSVP so I can focus on copping Barkleys, but that's second choice for me.

I wish u had to pay to be a member of this site. The stupid questions are just too much to handle these days.

Thats great, give them ideas to start charging for this site. SMH, that is actually a dumb post and idea. If you don't like the questions them don't answer them.

I wish u had to pay to be a member of this site. The stupid questions are just too much to handle these days.
Thats great, give them ideas to start charging for this site. SMH, that is actually a dumb post and idea. If you don't like the questions them don't answer them.
Actually there was a big discussion about this in the New Platform Questions section of NT. A majority of people requested it, but Meth decided against it.

all i want is that back door link when these drop on FNL, reps for life when who ever provides it. i need themmm

This!

If I knew how they got it I would post it before I even try to cop a pair for myself

that link with the '88s helped soooooooooo many fellow NTers its not even funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom