Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the royals are anything like the Knicks (which it looks like they are the same shoe just different colors from pictures) the quality gap between them and the banneds are huge and you would not regret it....

Yeah my friend has the Banned 1s and I love the leather and cushion on those

I can tell by the lastest pics the leather isnt even close

I just always loved this colorway

What are you new to?? Life???

Dude what about relax don't you understand. Now if your really feeling salty about a question. Worldwide boxing gym in the Bronx, ask for William. Ill yell worldstar for you so you can get more attention,
LOL re-read your question and tell me that it wasn't the best question to ask? You wanna go all Worldstar and fight over my response..... WOW dudes need to grow some thick skin its only the internet its not like I smashed your girl or anything...

Relax guys I'm new to this.

study the game before you play it! there's mad information on these boards... 127+ pages in this thread alone. Spend some time with it daily! welcome to NT, man.
This is the best advice I've seen posted...

for those scoping out DTLR stores in Jersey..

DTLR Livingston is doing guaranteed tickets tomorrow (Wednesday).  They will start distributing at 5pm

DTLR Woodbridge said they would be doing raffles whenever they get their shipment but that COULD change depending on the size of the shipment. 

Thank god finishline dropped a restock on 11s today, def eliminated some people going for these. Stay positive everyone!
. Haha. My homeboy just said he isn't getting these after today's restock. Gonna make that fool come up the mall and scoop me another pair anyway.

air-jordan-1-royal-on-ebay-05-570x427.jpg

air-jordan-1-royal-on-ebay-04-570x618.jpg

air-jordan-1-royal-on-ebay-03-570x632.jpg

air-jordan-1-royal-on-ebay-02-570x427.jpg

air-jordan-1-royal-on-ebay-01-570x427.jpg

So basically if those websites charging a fee to secure your RSVP ...that means ppl who try to RSVP on their own personal Twitter wont get it? Thats bs if thats how it works

So basically if those websites charging a fee to secure your RSVP ...that means ppl who try to RSVP on their own personal Twitter wont get it? Thats bs if thats how it works
cry me a river man.

I cant knock anyone's hustle.  If some guy had enough brains to make an app and make a profit off it then more power to him.  The world needs more people like that. 

There's so many RSVP services now, and they're almost all at capacity.
This will be interesting as they all obviously cannot win.
A lot of refunds will be given out to people, hope i'm not one of them.. :evil:

I don't know if this was mention or not.. but NDC will have the Royal Blue in GS sizes 
frown.gif

Where'd you hear this from? If this is true smfh at that bs and nike/jb intentionally screwing around. :smh: I get my hands on these and they're my last Jordan cop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom