Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
its official these will be extremely limeted(for europe at least) only 2 stores in greece will get them,whereas for the knicks-og were at least 7-8.good luck getting these,its gonna be a mayhem in the us...over here a lot easier to cop.i will be posting on feet pics as soon as i get them in.

Last edited:
WAY TOO MUCH HYPE FOR THESE. IM PASSING. NOT WORTH 200. NOT EVEN WORTH THE RETAIL PRICE TAG..

Everyone remain calm. We don't know anything yet. Call your stores today and tomorrow that is when most of them recieve their last shipments for the week. Then you will know your game plan and plan accordingly. Good luck

i almost had a 2001 pair vnds, for $300 in Nov...dude flaked on me saying he changed his mind. Been scouting a pair of 01s or a while but for $400-500 i could triple up on these and enjoy them for the next 10 years 
I could have had a vnds 2001 pair in my size a year ago for $200 and didn't want to drive an hour to meet the guy. Oops...

I just need to get my hands on one pair. I wonder if most people will be busy with the All Star pack anyways. Gonna try RSVPing tomorrow and if I miss that, online it is. :rolleyes

2 stores that I called about these will know for sure by tomorrow afternoon once their shipments are in.  Crossing my fingers they get them.

Also, if anyone has info on preorder sites for these, please send me a pm.  Greatly appreciated NT!

Why didn't i think of this before.. my sister just recently moved to Connecticut i could have asked her to try and see what the deal was over there and enter some raffles... anybody in here in CT  that knows what's up over there  ?

Why didn't i think of this before.. my sister just recently moved to Connecticut i could have asked her to try and see what the deal was over there and enter some raffles... anybody in here in CT  that knows what's up over there  ?
What part in CT? I used to go to HS in Fairfield and the only spot near there that I know that may get them is Foot Locker in Trumbull, but i doubt it. 

What part in CT? I used to go to HS in Fairfield and the only spot near there that I know that may get them is Foot Locker in Trumbull, but i doubt it. 
She's in Bristol.. i told her just to call a whole bunch of spots and see what happens

Last edited:
nothing funny about this, it's true.

I've been messing with RIF for many years now, best prices and best customer service, dudes are mad cool doing big things.
dude said flightclub has a bigger inventory, i agree cause it sits forever...shoes come in and then go out at RIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom