Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be amazing. I havent had trouble copping on NDC recently. I like the fact that they sell out when they actually sell out, apposed to FNL who could have them sitting for hours wasting my time. 

Yup I've been successful with NDC than the other websites. If NDC don't release these in men's sizes then I'll take my chances with Eastbay. I hate FNL because they didn't take my payment for the '88 cement 3s.

That would be amazing. I havent had trouble copping on NDC recently. I like the fact that they sell out when they actually sell out, apposed to FNL who could have them sitting for hours wasting my time. 
you meen footlocker right?  cuz from my experience their online inventory is WAY off.  how many times do you see someone say "restock on blah blah, all sizes available" only to get an error when you try to add it to your cart?  This also happens hours after a release when we know said sneaker is already sold out.

FNL's inventory is more "real-time" i think

you meen footlocker right?  cuz from my experience their online inventory is WAY off.  how many times do you see someone say "restock on blah blah, all sizes available" only to get an error when you try to add it to your cart?  This also happens hours after a release when we know said sneaker is already sold out.

FNL's inventory is more "real-time" i think
i agree, ive gone to the site seen my size and checked in-store pick up, called the store to confirm and boom, i was en route

My local sheikh Is doing a raffle today & tomorrow. I'm about to call every sheikh within a hour of me! I'm going to roll in deep with some friends n have them enter my size too. I'm determind as **** for these

Sucks my Niketown isn't getting these

Last edited:
Man I decided I'm going to try and get these for retail...ridiculous what I have to do to get a pair of these...

My local sheikh Is doing a raffle today & tomorrow. I'm about to call every sheikh within a hour of me! I'm going to roll in deep with some friends n have them enter my size too. I'm determind as **** for these

Sucks my Niketown isn't getting these

What Sheikh is this? Southcenter?

FCFS at hoh 34 street with already 8 people there. 
laugh.gif

So did anybody confirm these lightnings on march 2nd? I've tweeted nikestore but haven't got a response yet. Somebody shed some light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom