Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn. this release might be the worst in a while(or ever) when it comes to a limited Jordan release combined with the demand. Good luck guys and hope everyone gets their pairs. Passing because I used the money for the 88s instead. and i'm cool with my 01s

Last edited:
I always wanted these.

But, the 1's are my absolute least favorite jordan. Ironically, I have a lot of pairs.

Im on the fence. Id cop, but prolly end up selling them a month later. Pass or smash?

I always wanted these.

But, the 1's are my absolute least favorite jordan. Ironically, I have a lot of pairs.

Im on the fence. Id cop, but prolly end up selling them a month later. Pass or smash?

Just pass.

If you don't know if you want them by now, 2 days before rd, then you don't want them.

lol. Was in the dentist during the RSVP. Good thing I tried on the RSVP sites. Gonna have I wait and see if they email me with a RSVP.

I always wanted these.

I really dislike people like you. No offense bro.

All you guys waiting for NTSF need to wait, the managers are picking out pairs for their friends at the moment.

ONLY AVAILABLE ON NDC AT 5AM PST/8AM EST 
pimp.gif
wink.gif

DON'T TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS THO...

Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom