Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got got by a bum *** shiekh employee giving out false info, guess I'm down to 2 options online and resell smfh anyone willing to help ya boy out for as close to retail as possible? Hit my PM

Nice, I was 2 secs slower. What size you trying for?
I put in for an 11.5. Wanted an 11 but figured I should go with the half size for a better chance. We'll see. Even if I was the first one to put it up they may not have an 11.5 (even though they say they do).

I put in for an 11.5. Wanted an 11 but figured I should go with the half size for a better chance. We'll see. Even if I was the first one to put it up they may not have an 11.5 (even though they say they do).

I thought the same and went with my normal 9.5 instead of 10. Either way, don't think it would make a difference for my size

Doubt I got my RSVP in time. I was dropping a duece at work and right when I pulled my pants up, I heard my Sms go off. Put it in, then just saw how it only took 20 something seconds.. Kinda scared.. Hopefully I get the go.

Welp...probably f'ed myself getting in in about 30 seconds. Thought I'd be slick by using the mobile version of Twitter on my computer, but you can't copy & paste, or move the cursor around (at least on my end). Online or bust.

Yeah man GL. I was done way before the sms went off and I'm sure others aw well. Lets hope they have more than the 20 pairs some said they have

How is it humanly possible to copy and paste or type in the hashtag in time to DM these cats??

And thats even considering saving a draft dm with the space left to put in the hashtag. That's not humanly possible b

Got my 9.5 on lock @ NTNY,best 10 bucks I ever spent!
smokin.gif
so you used sneaker rsvp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom