Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never will understand why guys who want the shoe themselves post links on limited items..:smh:

Im all for sharing and helping others, but youre really killing your own chances when posting links. All yall are doing is giving the links to the lurkers in here. I feel like IF somebody really wants the shoes, they wouldve done the homework on which sites to look for..

Last edited:
Copped on Nikestore.comUK. Not as easy as the bred 11 and 4s but easier than thunder 4s. Tried end but no luck. Oh well 1 pair is enough for me and I can sleep soundly now.

I hope you have a nightmare....

LOl jk bro

FML ... I'm a size 10.5 but for some reason I ended up selecting a UK 10 on Hanon and ended up with a size US 11. I guess I should be happy...

As for END, I had a 10.5 in my cart but kept having to resubmit my cc info, shipping selection, and order numerous times. My bank ended up blocking the charges because of all the submissions thinking it was fraud. By the time I cleared it up with my bank, my size had sold out at END...:smh:

I never will understand why guys who want the shoe themselves post links on limited items..:smh:

Im all for sharing and helping others, but youre really killing your own chances when posting links. All yall are doing is giving the links to the lurkers in here. I feel like IF somebody really wants the shoes, they wouldve done the homework on which sites to look for..

100% agree. there a bunch of lazy people in here. Thats exactly why i do not post stuff to help them.

what do you expect this whole forum is full off idiots

nothing less then moronic actions..... there are plenty that knew they were going to on be on these 2 sites like myself. luckily i copped before it was posted. but you ruin it for people that already on top on things. Not lazy lurkers and dumb members that want to be spoon fed links

Last edited:
HOH Valley Fair is apparently a bunch of shady ***** and instead of releasing the tickets at 6 pm already did it at 3. So all you high school kids spending your parents' money, congrats! Never going there again.
If they did it at 3, wouldnt all the kids in high SCHOOL be in....... school?

FML! Just called UNDFTD SF and they already have a line which is and I quote the lady's words "The line is as big as the amount of pairs we got" ....

Guess I'll be sleeping in tomorrow and try to score online :smh:

How did these go from a predicted 25000+ pairs produced to limited status??? Seems too fishy to me.

Anyone else expecting a later release date for Men's sizes at NDC and FNL?? Any info would be great :nerd:

If they did it at 3, wouldnt all the kids in high SCHOOL be in....... school?

At 3? Most high schools get out around 2:30. I don't think it's mostly grown men at the mall at 3 PM on a Friday. Surely a few but not most. Not most with jobs that's for sure.

Last edited:
Im actually surprised you all could keep your mouths shut as long as you did. :smh: Kicksdeals has to be the most annoying site ever.

FML! Just called UNDFTD SF and they already have a line which is and I quote the lady's words "The line is as big as the amount of pairs we got" ....

Guess I'll be sleeping in tomorrow and try to score online :smh:

The way the game is today, I don't think I will ever be able to camp out anymore, EVER. I cannot compete with these dudes that spend 24 hours just chillin in front of a store. A couple hours I used to be able to do. But now a couple of hours and you're 100+ back in the line. At least in this area and probably other Big cities

But the US wont have them?

TF is going on!?

View media item 258601

Nike mega trolled us. I wish it was april so they could jus pull an april fools and make us all happy....

I truly don't understand how a shoe that projected to be a GR for several months is suddenly harder to get than the entire ASG pack.... There is no reason a 28 year old tech should be going for more than a shoe from this decade at the very least....

I'm appreciative of my pairs that I got tonight and I wish u all luck.... My mans struck out on End and I feel horrible for him.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom