Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN2 is airing Jordan's 50 greatest moments right now.  Check it out.

Figured I'd run a lil interference.  
devil.gif

their just shoes meaning they will arrive, no need to go crazy about tracking

thanks for remembering what i said tho, cute

im whining because nike is trash and making this very limited. Id rather have had these be 88;s numbers and have the 88's actually be limited.

i actual want these unlike some people. if i miss out, oh well. Im not gonna cry :lol: like i said before its just a shoe, some people get heart broken. i dont :wink:

All you do is whine. You might not cry but you care enough to post and to report people for posting links.

Yet you scolded people in the '88 thread when you're doing the same thing in this thread.

Oh the irony.....

i scolded people? all i said was calm down with the tracking, they were getting the shoes. no need to go crazy and post updates everytime the package moves.

you have some issues, you might think your comments bother me but trust me, they dont :wink:

unlike some of you im fine with missing out on shoes, sure i want them but its all good in the neighborhood

wooow the lurkers on this site..... i just cant.

Yeah, and there's probably a bunch more, some non members just waiting for something to help em out

the crazy thing is they have the balls to come in joining litereally like 2 days ago a nd asking for in depth help and info... like comon son.

Why not? A lot of stuff has been posted in this thread... pretty much all the "secrets" are out there now. So they have good reason to expect help... because it's been done in the past and continues to happen.

Crashing 15 mins before the drop? All bad! At this point....sigh.. I forgot how to do the JJ link. If someone could PM it to me. It would be much appreciated.

There are hardly any shoes.  Do not be fooled by a stupid thumbs up on your post being a fair trade for missing out on the shoes yourself.  The site is crashing super early so it is already bad enough.  You will kill any chance anybody has at the damn things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom