Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people complain when someone post a link?

NT used to be about helping people. Now since the Concords and demand went up, it's every man for himself mentality. That was never NT.

It's funny seeing people with 2012 and 2013 join dates complaining about NT now, because you have no idea. NT was based around selfishness, ok
laugh.gif
So you wouldn't be mad if you waited since they sold out at FNL at 8am for them to drop at 3 on another site. Then 10 mins before they go live, he posts the link TWICE, thus ruining any shot you had

Why people just putting them on ebay yeaa i copped 4 pairs but only one isnt my sz smh at these resellers some spots in jersey get them in next week 

Because fam, the game has gotten more fierce and competitive since Nike and Jordan seem to think giving us less pairs of highly in demand kicks is good business and marketing. So now cats aren't about helping. They have turn this once beautiful and helpful and friend community of sneaker heads into savages and selfish elitist.

Can anyone help with a size 9? would be appreciated. Tried various online sties but no luck. I wanted these bad :rolleyes

looks like no other stores/websites will be having these after today. No releases after this weekend. Most likly sold out in store and no remaining pairs.

Pretty easy day, kind of long.

- Hit Niketown Toronto early, got a pair.
- Hit my friend's boutique to pick up my pair on hold.
- Ran into a friend who told me a low key spot had stock, went over there and got 3 more.

5 pairs, all my size. Probably keep two and the others sit on for future trade bait.

It's still crazy how as soon as the timers are up and I press add to cart literally like .3 seconds after they're up they're already in carts! Haha

My experience with the AJ3 88. Literally it was an instantaneous click after the option was there to ADD TO CART. Already gone.

:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom